Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Oklahoma City! Playdates??

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 499 Total Views

Hi, I'm new to OKC. I'm 25 years old.  My husband just got a job with Chesapeak Energy and so we moved out here from L.A. in November. We have 2 girls, one is almost 4 years old, and the other is 7 weeks old.  My 3 year old is not currently in preschool because she is on a waiting list for the one I want to send her to....so we are in need of some things to do during the day, people to meet, kids to play with.  

Anyone want to do play dates?? 

by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Halies_mom
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Im Darci im 24 and I have 3 kids. Halie is almost 8, Xander is 3 and Kaitlyn is 17 months. I am trying to meet new moms in the area to do playdates or something. Maybe we can plan something. The zoo is free on mondays is Dec. Jan. and Feb. or the mall has a play area.

Suzyq6022
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I just went to the zoo this past monday, and it was great! What part of OKC do you live in? I am off of the Morgan Road exit off of the 40. 

Halies_mom
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM

South side almost in moore. By I-240

Suzyq6022
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I haven't been to the Quail Springs mall yet, is that the one you are talking about??  

Halies_mom
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Yea or there is a smaller mall here called crossroads mall. Less crowded. I dont really like Penn Square Mall alot of the people there think they are better than everyone.

donyabug
by Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM
I go to Quail Springs a lot. Do they have a play area there? I can't remember.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Suzyq6022
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM

From what I hear they have a play area, but I have never been so I can't say for sure. Anyone want to do a playdate next week?

lv.42.dy
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I know this is an older post but...
I'm 24 and have a 3yr old son. It would be neat to set up a playdate. I'm on the nw side of okc off of 122nd & may... :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherz720
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I know this is an older post but I too just moved here from out of state and don't know a sole. My husband also works with CHK and I am interested in meeting some moms my age. I have aa almost 3 year old son who loves playgrounds and being outdoors. Is your 3 year old still out of school and in need of a play date?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)