Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello new members and sahm looking for friends

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 411 Total Views
Hello. Hope most of you have been able to meet new friends. Just want to see how many ladies are still here that visit the group and are looking for a playdate. I am 33 years old I have 2 boys during the day they are 5 and almost 2. We live in Moore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma42623
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hi my name is Stephanie and I am 30 years old and I have 2 kids a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 7. We live in Mustang, The kids love playing with others.

firespurity
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hi I'm Rheannon I have a girl who is 5 and loves play dates. I also have a 7 month old boy who wouldn't notice. lol We live in Yukon near the local walmart. 

rmg78
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Hello. Nice to meet you. I have twin boys that are 8 like your son. Mustang is about 20 minutes from here(?) where's the closest park? 

Quoting momma42623:

Hi my name is Stephanie and I am 30 years old and I have 2 kids a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 7. We live in Mustang, The kids love playing with others.

rmg78
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Hello,nice to meet you! My son just turned 5 in November. Is your girl in school? I've been to Yukon a couple times. 

Quoting firespurity:

Hi I'm Rheannon I have a girl who is 5 and loves play dates. I also have a 7 month old boy who wouldn't notice. lol We live in Yukon near the local walmart. 

momma42623
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:39 PM

There is one off of 240 and Walker.

Quoting rmg78:

Hello. Nice to meet you. I have twin boys that are 8 like your son. Mustang is about 20 minutes from here(?) where's the closest park? 

Quoting momma42623:

rmg78
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Awesome perhaps we could set a playdate this week. I'm about 5 minutes from I240. 

firespurity
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:00 PM

She is in preschool. Which she loves. And in gymnastics. Is your son in school? Yukon is nice.

Quoting rmg78:

Hello,nice to meet you! My son just turned 5 in November. Is your girl in school? I've been to Yukon a couple times. 

Quoting firespurity:

rmg78
by Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Yes he's in PreK and loves it. Last month he got his first Terrific Kids award! 

Quoting firespurity:

She is in preschool. Which she loves. And in gymnastics. Is your son in school? Yukon is nice.

Quoting rmg78:

Quoting firespurity:

Angeleyes006
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm 2yrs into the area...though I live in Edmond. If any of you ladies a interested in playdates for the kids or us LOL!!! I am more the willing. Let me know and if you want feel free to inbox me.

rmg78
by Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Hello. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? 

Quoting Angeleyes006:

I'm 2yrs into the area...though I live in Edmond. If any of you ladies a interested in playdates for the kids or us LOL!!! I am more the willing. Let me know and if you want feel free to inbox me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN