Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get to know each other!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am in hopes of us all learning a bit more about one another.. So the Idea is for everyone to give a little taste as too what you love and enjoy..for example what do you do for fun or where is your favorite place to go.. I think you get the jist of it so have fun with it!!!

I love to take quiet walks some days when I've had a bad day to be alone with my thoughts..I also enjoy taking the kids to new and fun places and watch them explore...

by on Mar. 8, 2007 at 9:45 PM
Replies (121-128):
Brewer724
by New Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Hi, I'm 25 and am pretty new to OKC.. I've been in OKC for less than a year and had my 2nd baby. I have decided to become a stay at home mom with baby 2. I have a 2 and 1/2 year old and an infant. I am hoping to meet other moms for play dates etc. I love cooking, jogging and reading. I hope to meet other moms in the area to swap recipes, run with, go shopping, talk over pintrest, and maybe share a glass or two of wine. I'm really just hoping to make some mommy gal pals.

mamalette669
by New Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I love to cook and bake. Unfortunately since i'm living in a shelter currently i can't. I don't have many friends when i do make friends i get hurt. And with everything i'm going through right now it would be nice to hav some friends

groundhog75
by New Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I love to see things though my son's eyes! He's 3 1/2 and its just cool what he gets excited about! Life is busy cuz hubs is disabled and I work full time. Love the zoo and swimming. I live in Midwest City near Tinker and would love to do play dates! Can even host at my place :-)
Juliereineke@gmail.com
groundhog75
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Is anyone having trouble doing friend invites?  Some of you in MWC I wanted to try to contact but I'm hitting an error!  I'm sure it's operator error but ....

lnrmom
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I'm Jen. I have two teenagers, 15 & 16. We live in Warr Acres. I work full time outside of the home. I like to read and travel. I also like to go dancing. I've lived in okc since 05, moving from Dallas (originally from ca). I had no clue this group was even here. :)
Arabhorsefan
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM

We moved to OKC almost two years ago.  We like to Grill out and I like to cook and bake.  We also have horses and like to go trail riding on our property.  Our youngest turns 11 soon we will have ALL teenagers!

We enjoy relaxing outside, listening to music, watching movies and also more active stuff like target shooting, four-wheelers, float trips, fishing and the boys play sports and love the outdoors, computers and video gaming.  I also love to read.

we would be interested  in going to the zoo or scheduling paintball, mini golf, or go-carts for anyone with older kids.

Pixie030
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Hi Moms! My name is Jenn and I am 30 years old with two wonderful boys ages 3 and 5 years that keep me very busy. I am kinda newly doing the single parenting thing and boys love going to the parks, hanging out and watching movies. Also been looking for an evening walking partner, we definitely need to get out more..lol..
Lil_MissFaye
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I love yoga and reading and crafting, spending time with my friends and family, and board games. I'm Donya, 27, my son Gabriel will be 9 this march. I'm planning a Lego party! I live outside Bethany near the Windsor Hills neighborhood. I would love to make new friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN