Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your at home business here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies here is a sticky post for you all to post your at home business. I have noticed alot of separate post so to help keep them all in order without bogging down the rest of the post please post them in here only. Post away ladies!!

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
cards123
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Hi!  I handpaint designs on wine, martini, and goblet glassware.  My prices are reasonable.  Each glass is painted with an enamel-based paint, and baked to preserve their beauty.  Handwash the glasses in warm water with a mild soap.  Treat them as you would any fine glassware.

If you're interested in purchasing any of my glasses, you can email me here, or at designsbybarbara@gmail.com.  Thanks for looking!

Barbara   (http:almoststaineglass.com)

cmtinokc
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Hi!  I'm Rachel.  I'm a massage therapist located at NW 122nd and Hefner Parkway.  I offer Swedish, therapeutic, chair, and prenatal massages.  During Feburary, I will also be doing special Valentine's massages.  If you have any questions, you can PM me or call my business at 753-9600.

Rachel

MrsReagan
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Hey Ladies!....My name is Reagan and I own Diaper Cake Divas! I can custom make a cake to match nursery themes, sport teams, or just about anything you can imagine. I can also pull items off baby registrys and customize a cake that way. Check out my website www.diapercakedivas.com or message me and let me know how I can help you on your next baby shower or hospital gift!!

Take care Ladies!

sweetest-sin7
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I help ladies enhace their romance! I do those lucious ladies night out parties filled with lingerie,lotions,and laughter! www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae

I also help ladies work at home,while making an executive income! Visit my website or email me!

www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae

davialavae@bootyparlorparties.com

I do THOSE parties! Contact me to book your own free,fabulous & fun ladies night out party,bridal shower,or bachelorette party. Enjoy a frisky evening filled with lotions, lingerie & laughter! You invite the friends & I make them laugh! Hostesses receive free photo shoot,shopping spree & More! Find out why Ashton & Demi, Jessica Alba, Paula Abdul, Angelina & Paris Hilton Love my company! As seen on The Tyra Show, in Cosmo,Shape,Star & Pregnancy Magazine,VH1 & Much more! Fire your boss! I work from home! Are you making at least $100 at your job? If not,Contact me! D'Avia LaVae;Sexy LifeStyle Consultant

www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae ~ DAviaLaVae@Bootyparlorparties.com

stephstoll
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Tired of going from Co to co and making no money? Or maybe you just want to pay off some debt, meet new people? Let me help you change your life!!!

Let me and Passion Parties help you out!!!

*Make 40% commission. the night of your party.. NO DOWN LINES NEEDED TO MAKE THAT!!!
* Work part time or full time .. make full time pay
* Low quotas 600.00 every 6 MONTHS (average party is 500.00)
*Full training as much as you want
* Yahoo groups
*DEBT FREE CO
* Leading Adult Direct Sales Co
*Only INTERNATIONAL Adult Direct sales co
* work it on or off line

Our 250.00 kits have been price slashed SIGN UP NOW FOR 199.00 the kit gives you over 700.00 in product and everything to have a party!

Want to sign up but dont have the 199.99 We have a kit thats 99.00 (only make 25% commission but can move up whenever!) This kit incudes over 250.00 in product!

As a added bonus sign up in Feb and QUALIFY by March 31st and I will buy you an additional 50.00 in products of your choice!!!

Don't think this for you but know someone it will be for Refer a friend and get 30.00 in free products!! For more info or to get started visit

http://www.mommyhastoys.com

Stephanie Stoll
Passion Parties® Independent Consultant
Proud leader of the TOP NOTCH DIVAS
..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Spicing up your life from the  -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´ bedroom to the bank*

Phone 580-725-9331 or 580-370-8669
Email: mommyhastoys@aol.com
Shop online at www.mommyhastoys.com

JaiC
by Member on Feb. 26, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I do 'THOSE' Parties!!! I am a Slumber Parties consultant. I party for a living! For anyone looking for a second income without a full-time job this is the best way to go! I am able to work 40 hours per week, do my parties and still have 2 day/week to spend with my family! For anyone who is looking for a 'new' girls night out idea, the parties are a blast! I went to like 4 before I finally decided to  go to one every weekend! If anyone just wants to spice up thier love life just check out my website!

Want a little? Place an order.

Want a Lot? Host a Party!

Want it all!?! Join my TEAM!!!

ASK ME HOW TODAY!

Jaimie Calalay                                  SlumberParitesbyJaimieC.com                                myspace.com/slumberpartiesbyjaimie              jaimie.calalay@slumberparties.com                                                                sexy

sparrowprincess
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2009 at 2:29 PM

We do custom embroidery out of Shawnee, OK but will deliver anywhere in the metro and also do mail order. Patches, polar fleece blankets, receiving blankets, cloth diaper burp rags, shirts, towels, diaper bags, anything you can think of that you would like personalized.

mom2abbie
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Hi!  I'm Carrie.  i own Little Lovlies.  I design boutiqueish items for children.  You can click my banner to go to my shop.  I am running a March special - $0.01 shipping on all flip flop purchases.

adphillips06
by New Member on May. 12, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Hi my name is Andrea and I am a licensed cosmetologist and have been doing hair on the side while going to nursing school in my home.
I can do any salon service (e.x. cut, color, eye brow wax etc.) for you and help you save some money!
So if you're looking for a more relaxed family atmosphere then email me and we can set something up.
There is no need to have to find a babysitter. Just bring your kids!
Would it be easier if I come to your house? No problem.
Do you need you hair done on nights or weekends? I can do it for you anytime.
Don't have any money? Lets do a trade. I'm open to all suggestions.
Email me at Adphillips06@sbcglobal.net if your interested. Thanks!

Stephensmom1214
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I make jewelry and accessories of all types.  Here are few recent pics - if you click on them, you'll be linked to my Etsy shop!

www.pattysprettythings.etsy.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN