Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

♥Introductions♥

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  • 63 Replies
  • 1160 Total Views

Welcome Mamas, tell us about yourself & show us your beautiful faces if you havent already introdueced yourself then do so here!!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashli488
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Hi im Ashley, im 21, having my 1st baby a girl in a couple weeks. My hubby Ryan is right now deployed and im across the country from my family...

CafeMom Tickers

mblucky
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:12 AM

My name is Mary, I'm one of the Admins for the group, and helping Miss Ginger out.. I'm 24 will be 25 in March .. I'm married to my wonderful Soldier who is over in Iraq right now, we will be married for 5 years on Feb 11th next month..lol We have a 2 y/o son Trevor also goes by Tre or TJ.. We been stationed at Ft.Sill OK for the past 4 and a half years, and still are stationed there..

~ Wifey to Matt ~ Mommy to Trevor ~

armyin lovetoddler boycome home

armywife2009101
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Im katie. We are in Fort Drum. 10th mountain divison!! We will be going through our first deployment very soon. This is a pic of my baby and his daddy. I dont have one of me.

littlemrsmarcel
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Hey there, Ladies! My name is Kimmee, I'm 21. My hubby is Gavin, he'll be 25 this Spring. We've been together for over 5 years, now, married for 4. We just celebrated our anniversary. =) He was in the Navy for four years and is now crossing over into the Army and changing his MOS to Cav. Scout. He leaves for AIT in March (no bootcamp for him). We have one little boy, Leland, who is going to be 4 on April 26th. We've been TTC a second child for the last 3 years, now. Adoption is beginning to look like a good option. We don't have a duty station, yet. Both of us were born and raised in New Orleans and the Navy let us stay there for DH's full enlistment. It didn't feel like being in the military at all, and we both didn't really like the experience. I joined this group to get support and insight... in the last four years I've learned that Navy Wives weren't very friendly- it was the worst experience of our lives. I'm hoping Army Wives are a bit different. Gavin says I need to have more Cav. Scout friends so I can find out what I'm getting into, lol! So if you're a Cav. Scout wifey, feel free to add me!

~ Kimmee ~

The Belly Love Doula, Student Childbirth Educator, Aspiring Midwife, Belly Dancing Momma, Loving Wife, TTCer, Not-So-Pro Photographer, Singer in the Shower, Laundry Hanger, Anti-Mainstreamer, Nature-Lover, DIYer, Goofy Goober, Fantastic Lover, Awesome Friend, Kinda Spastic, Nifty and Spiffy, too!

Kimmee's Myspace ~ Belly Love Doula Services ~ Sweet Dreams Artography

dyllonsmommy
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hello ladies my name is Brook and my hubby is Joey he has just recently joined the Army in Sept. he is graduating OUST in less than a week and then we are PCSing to Ft Bliss. W have two kiddos Dyllon he is 3 and will be 4 March 2 and Maliya she is 17 months old and she is a little DIVA! I look forward to getting some great advice in here.

mindi6103
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Hello ladies!  I'm Mindi and I'm also an admin of the group.  My hubby and I have been married almost 7 yrs, we have a son, Lucas who just turned 3.  We're also expecting a baby girl at the end of May.  We are currently stationed at Camp Humphreys, South Korea.  We've got about 2 1/2 yrs left here.  It's a really awesome experience living here but I will be so happy to move back to the states:)  Here's a pic...

CafeMom Tickers
PhotobucketBF, Soldier, Love
lizzeh
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Hi, my name is Liz. I'm 26 and my husband is 27. My husband has been in the army since 2001. We've been together for 10 years and married for 5. We have a 4 year old daughter. My husband is being deployed for the first time in September.
Rebecca02
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Hi, I'm Rebecca, born in England, moved from Oregon to Virginia, 2 teenagers and a deployed husband. Life is busy and lonely at times.

Stacy2003
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Hi, I'm Stacy (23, 24 in June).. My husband and I have two boys (6&2). We're stationed in Wiesbaden, Germany..we've been here for about 2 1/2 years.. I'm a SAHm and a full time student :)

Janeeva2005
by Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 7:29 AM

Hey Ladies,

my name is Sabrina,I am 29,married to JJ who is serving in the US Army.Mommy to 2 girls and a babyboy on the way due Aug 5th.We are currently stationed in Schweinfurt,Germany.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)