Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grafenwoehr/ Vilseck/ Schweinfurt/ Wiesbaden, Germany

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 1823 Total Views

Anyone in Germany??

Click Here for CM group in Germany..

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
outstandingLove
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I'm getting ready to go to Germany. My DH is already stationed there. I gotta change my last name on my passport, and get my older son through the EFMP after his adoption. Shouldn't take more then a few months i hope.

But we're stationed in Schweinfurt.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination. I'm an alternative healing, less extreme AP, non-vaccinating, spiritually open minded, crunchy, scrapbooking, Pagan, mom to two unique little boys and a loving wife to my outstanding Army soldier. 

fee007
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 4:09 AM

we are stashiond in vilseck germany right now, got here in october 09 and will be here for the next 3 years.

wearing crown Sofie Pip

I'm a army wife currently living over seas in Germany as are 2ed duty station, we where previously at FT Hood, TX, I'm a mother to my little prince charming, a sister, a daughter, California born and raised, I'm a book nerd, a cook, a maid, I'm creative, a shopaholic, loves going dancing, learning new things, I'm spoiled rotten and loving every minute of my crazy ever changing wonderful enchanted life.

~IAmToMyLoveAnMyLoveIsToMe~

Janeeva2005
by Member on Mar. 5, 2010 at 7:31 AM

we are in schweinfurt as well!

Quoting outstandingLove:

I'm getting ready to go to Germany. My DH is already stationed there. I gotta change my last name on my passport, and get my older son through the EFMP after his adoption. Shouldn't take more then a few months i hope.

But we're stationed in Schweinfurt.

ashli488
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 AM

im going in the next couple months i will be in grafenwoehr...

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)