Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello...I am new here..

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:14 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 216 Total Views
My daughter is 3 1/2 years old.  When i was 5 months pregnant for her I knew something was wrong....they were taking lots of pictures of her umbilical cord~~turns out i was right.  They said I had a 2 vessel cord instead of a 3.  At the time I didn't really know what that meant, because i have 2 older daughters and didn't have any problems during my pregnancy.  Anyways, I went into pre-term labor at 27 weeks, they was able to stop it and then at 34 weeks they had to induce me~~the fluid around her was below the danger zone (below a 7).  She was 4lbs 9oz.  She was small for her gestational age they said she was coming out to be like 31 weeks.  She has been really sick and when she was younger in n out of the hospital with kidney infections.  She had surgery done in Oct 2005 in Ohio.  Seems like one thing clears up and then they find something else.  She had growth hormone testing done last June (its a 4 hour test done in the Dr's office).  It came back that she had a partial growth hormone deficiency.  She is still only on the 3rd percentile.  She is currently 26 pounds.  Also she has been diagonsed (for quite some time now) with failure to thrive.  If you have any questions or want to know more please feel free to message me.

Sorry if this was kinda of long....
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
erins2ndbaby
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2007 at 4:58 AM
sorry this took so long but  HELLO! how is your daughter doing now? i hope she is doing well. we are testing for GHD friday and he has been FTT since birth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)