Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target Maniacs Target Maniacs

Welcome to the Target Maniacs group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by on May. 17, 2010 at 8:28 AM
  • 256 Replies

wave

Welcome to the Target Maniacs group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 17, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by on May. 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Hello.  My name is Barbara.  I'm 32, and I live in Saint Paul, MN.  The Target headquarters are in Minneapolis, and I've been in a couple of the downtown buildings that they own.  My family has shopped at Target as long as I can remember, and now that we have a Super Target near us I'm saving money on my groceries too!

miller060905
by on May. 17, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Hi... I'm Jenna!  Im 23, I am married to my darling husband, Mark and we have two girls - Emily (5 yrs) and Riley (3 1/2 yrs).  I live in the columbia river gorge in WA.

Bmat
by on May. 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Hello!  I am an empty-nester.  I have two grown sons and 4 1/2 grandchildren.

Birthkeeper
by on May. 17, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hi! I'm a mama of 3, soon to be 4. I shop at Target often! So many times I go with what I need in mind, and end up spending an hour there. lol

JonesMama
by on May. 17, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Hi, I'm Linnea. I'm mommy to my 5 year old ds Jonah, and I've been married to dh Karl for almost 8 years now.

rkoloms
by on May. 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM

My name is Robin, and I am a Target-a-holic!

My husband thinks that I am a freak, because I love to walk up and down the aisles looking for bargains!

Robin in Chicago

ootalia
by on May. 17, 2010 at 6:13 PM

My name Jennifer. My family LOVES target! Lol We might as well live there.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 17, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Hi I'm jana and I'm a huge target maniac! I'm so excited about this group and meeting all of you other target lovers
bhwrn1
by on May. 17, 2010 at 7:33 PM

welcome to all the new members!

bhwrn1
by on May. 17, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I'm Brooke. Already wrote in intro post. Looking forward to this group. I LOVE Target!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)