Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Target Maniacs group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Target Maniacs group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 17, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Replies (251-256):
AshieNicole
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm AshLeigh...I am a Single Mom of 2 DD's (Ava Rose 6 and Eden Violet 4)...I grew up in Wisconsin and can Remember shopping at Target as a Toddler...I Currently live in West Virginia and we Just got a Target Store in this area about 2 years ago...I love shopping at target especially the clearance Items and stacking store & manufactures coupons with cartwheel savings

mom2one29
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Hi I am Lorie 30 year, Illinois. I love Target a little too much! I am so glad to see I am not the only one!

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hello and welcome!

Quoting mom2one29:

Hi I am Lorie 30 year, Illinois. I love Target a little too much! I am so glad to see I am not the only one!

melissa7283
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Im melissa mother of 3 precious children !! I <3 target soooo much !! (:
DN0818
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Hi! I'm Debbie, Mom of 2 and Target obsessed. I am soooo excited to find this group!!
lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Hi Debbie!  Welcome!

Quoting DN0818:

Hi! I'm Debbie, Mom of 2 and Target obsessed. I am soooo excited to find this group!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)