Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target Maniacs Target Maniacs

Have you gotten any good deals at Target lately?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
What were they?
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM
I've gotten lucky with a few Internet items that were returned to the store. Apparently if an Internet only item is returned to the store, they mark it down 75% off to get rid of it. I got myself a pair of ballet flats for $3.24, sandals for my dd for $4.98 and a Toy Story blu-ray/DVD combo pack for $7.48. I also got my dd a few tops for $2.48 each.
MixedCooke
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:40 AM

yeah good stuff on the internet after Christmas sales and usually clothes.

sonshining
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Bathroom rugs. They were on clearance. Every season it seems they change them out, you know, due to new shipments. And they were nice plush tan colored rugs to replace the ratty ones in my son's bathroom.

JSKKP831
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

This was around Easter, but when I was looking for things to go in my son's Easter basket they had the CARS character cars originally priced at $3.99, marked down for .99 cents. I thought that was great because I was able to get them all. Then when I got home I realized I had gotten him too much so I put them up for his birthday.  

MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I haven't been in a few months.

funmommy123
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:27 AM
No, but I am planning on going thete to try out their e.l.f lipgloss for $1! A lot of ppl say they like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandrasanders
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I got a car seat base (the thing the infant carrier goes onto) for $3.04 plus I got my 5% on top of that with my red card... sweet deal, did you ladies know that when you buy gift cards you get your 5% off of that when you use your red card?  I am not sure if that is on Target gift cards or not but maybe... we have gotten Olive Garden 25$ card for 23 and change... too bad we didnt have a coupon for olive garden... my sister bought dinsey gift cards to take with her to orlando (to pay for the room) and she got her 5% off too!

Barb10
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Havent seen anything the few times Ive been there.Im trying to stay outta stores! We have enough stuff!!

sandrasanders
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Water table retails for $34.99 got it for $10 and change...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)