Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target Maniacs Target Maniacs

kmart Clearance

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
They were having a big clearance. Did anybody get anything?
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I have to go this week to return something. I know they have the extra 50% off on clearance toys this week. I'll let you know if I find anything good.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I went to Kmart today. The store that I went to had tons of clearance, but it was mostly stuff that I didn't want or need. I did buy my dd 2 Leappad games that came to $12.50 each and I bought 2 Moxie Girlz outfits that were $1.50 each and that was it. I'd like to check the other location, but I doubt that I'll get there by the end of the week.
MixedCooke
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I might go tomorrow on my way to Target

Saucy1
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:25 AM
It's rare that I go there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My Kmart has tons of clearance too. I found Bratz Masarade doll and Bratz tour bus. I also got my baby a little people ride on car and a set of Wheelies. Targets electronics went 70% off I found my dd a mp3 player for 17 dollars it had been 60. I got ear buds cheap and headphones cheap too. I also get a twin and full size bedding set at 70% off. I bought these for gifts for my older kids. I also found a pair of converse for 10 for my dd. Oh and at k mart I found micky mouse,winnie the pooh and cars socks for my baby boy for 99 cents.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quoting Rogue35:

My Kmart has tons of clearance too. I found Bratz Masarade doll and Bratz tour bus. I also got my baby a little people ride on car and a set of Wheelies. Targets electronics went 70% off I found my dd a mp3 player for 17 dollars it had been 60. I got ear buds cheap and headphones cheap too. I also get a twin and full size bedding set at 70% off. I bought these for gifts for my older kids. I also found a pair of converse for 10 for my dd. Oh and at k mart I found micky mouse,winnie the pooh and cars socks for my baby boy for 99 cents.

I'm going to try to hit Target tomorrow.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Shoot! I went to Target today and forgot to check the bedding! I did get my dd two tops for $1.80 each and a pair of dressy pink shoes for $4.48, but that was all the clearance stuff that I bought.
Rogue35
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM
You got some good deals though.
MamaBear2cubs
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:07 AM

I haven't been

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)