Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target Maniacs Target Maniacs

what have you been finding clearanced at Target lately?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
  • 8 Replies
Today I found select books/coloring books at 70% off. I thought they would make good stocking stuffers.
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I didn't get there last week. I'm going this week. I'll let you know if I find anything good.
Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I went a couple of weeks ago I noticed they had some clearance items.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karenax
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I got my son a superman lunch box, a 3 D Crayola drawing pad, and deoderant w/ sm body wash all 75% off. I only shop when its 75%.

Rogue35
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Quoting karenax:

I got my son a superman lunch box, a 3 D Crayola drawing pad, and deoderant w/ sm body wash all 75% off. I only shop when its 75%.

that is when I like to shop at target too.
funmommy123
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Haven' been o target since back to school shopping. Will have to go soon to see if they have anything good on sale.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Well today I got a comforter king size it had been Around 100 dollars it was 29.99 and a trash can for 88 cents. I also noticed they had a monster high wii game for 15 dollars I am going to try to go back this weekend for that.
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I went yesterday. I was with my dd and it was very rushed. They still had tons of 70% stuff throughout the store. They had a whole aisle of clearance toys and summer pool stuff. The pool stuff was all 70% off and the toys were 30%-70% off. I got my niece a One Direction puzzle that was 1/2 off. They also had a lot of Winx Club stuff that was 1/2 off and a few Zoobles sets were 70% off. There was also a lot of girls clothes 70% off. They had 3 pk underwear for $1.78. 2 pk bras for $2.08, etc. They also put more Monster High stuff out in the Dollar Spot. This time they had nail polish and different pens. I need to go back without my dd!
Rogue35
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I was in there today and didn't think to look in the dollar spot. In my target the clearanced rugs,comforters and lawn and garden were 70 off. It sucked too because I would have liked to got a rug but was low on money. I was in there today to get the Monster High game for my daughters birthday. Oh and some of the bath stuff was at 70 too. Next year I will have to remember they do alot of clearance in Oct. I am thinking the clearanced goodies will be endding soon. Stuff in the craft section is marked 70 off too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)