Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target 90% off don't forget to look all through your store.

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
I found Nightmare before Christmas T shirts for 99 cent, Christmas t shirts for girls and boys in toddle section for 90 cents. They were Hello kitty,Mini Mouse,Disney princss,Toystory,cars,grinch stole charger Christmas, I also got colgate winter watermelon toothpaste for 29 cents, Hello Kitty yellow tag hair bow for 10 cents, items from the tree displays in mens,womans, and toodler areas was lip glose for 19 cents,boxer shorts for woman 1 dollar, bath puffs 9 cents, bath lotions for 30 cents, elf nail polish for 20 cents, baby scoks and mens socks for 20:cents,mens sleep pants for a dollar, mens pj's for 1.99, 2 pak blanket sleepers for 1.36 cents,head phones for 1.50. In the food section chocolate covered Ritz crackers for 25 cents. In the toy isle chuck car toys for 39 cents they were on a wall in toys. Anything that looks like stocking stuffers scan it it might be 90 off. In the toy section. Also check all the bakeware it might be 90 off. Especially Nortic ware. Anything in your store that looks christmasy scan it and you might get it for 90 off.
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Sounds like some awesome deals.  I still haven't gotten there =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)