Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomarrow the toys should go 70 off

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 18 Replies
Are you going to try to get anything?
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I haven't been in there in about 2 weeks, so I don't even know what they have left.   I'd like to go see what they have since my DD's bday is next month, but she came home from school sick again this afternoon.  By the time I get there, there probably won't be anything good left.

Rogue35
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM
I went this mourning and they were working in there. I scanned a few things but everything scanned what it said on the tag. I know some stuff got marked again but I don't know how much more off stuff was. I didn't want to hover over them while they worked. I have checked the coupon sites and they say they think target has caught on that people know about this sale and now they are going to change things up. Whatever that means. Any ideas on if this is true?
Rogue35
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I am sorry your DD is sick I hope she feels better soon. Some of the glittery sparkley shoes were 70 off today.
lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Thanks!  I'm taking her to the doctor in a bit.  I still want to try to get to Target...

Quoting Rogue35:

I am sorry your DD is sick I hope she feels better soon. Some of the glittery sparkley shoes were 70 off today.

karenax
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter got Lalaloopsy mini's for under a dollar.

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I'm going to try to go this afternoon.

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I went, but I didn't buy anything on clearance.  They had 3 aisles of toy clearance, but it was all only 30% off.  There were a few end caps that were 50% off, but it wasn't anything that I wanted.  I also noticed that a few toys that were on clearance before Xmas were now back to regular price!

Rogue35
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I know the target sites are saying that Target realizes that we know they do the big toy clearance.The 10 is the day that was perdicted on the all things target site they are now on facebook. Well I went in the mourning and saw they were working in toys. So I thought score they were doing it. I only want a few things they have myself. I went ahead and grabbed it and ask the girl if she can check to see if it went lower. It was still at only 30 off. I thought I'll walk around a little and go back to toys. When I go back to toys I see this woman poink blank saying is this the day the toys are cheap because she had to make 5 Easter baskets for church. She kept talking to the girl while she was working. I could tell she was getting on her nerves. I noticed her reticket a floating little mermaide toy. I saw put them on a cart. I tried to see were they were but both the girls were working. I myself got frustrated and left. I came back home and checked the target sites and nobodys store hardly went. I kept seeing still at 30 to 50 off. I had to pick up my daughter later that night. So I went ahead and ran back to target. I am lucky mine is only 5 minutes away. Everything was still at alot was 30 a few things were 50. My toy was still there but I could tell it had been moved. I went ahead and bought it. I was surprised to see a good amount of bigger toys did sell. I couldn't find the little mermaide toy. I think it went to 70 off. All of them and the clearanced brave toys were gone. I just don't know what to think. Do you think they will do them by the littles or all this coming thursday?

lalasmama2007
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Did you go today?  I bought a bunch of stuff.  Most of the clearance toys were 70% off, but a few things were 50% off.  I still have my stuff out in the car because I don't want my dd to see it.  I got a Lalaloopsy doll for $11.98, a Lego Friends dog show set for $9.98, a One Direction doll for $5.06, a Sea Wees doll for $2.98, 2 packs of Disney doll dresses $2.98, a leappad game for $7.48, etc.  I bought a bunch of other stuff, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.  I'll try to take a pic later.

Rogue35
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
You know I did I got there first thing this mourning. I was the first one there. But it sucked too because I was low on money. Anyway I did get the step 2 play kitchen,a cinderella huffy bike,2 little ponys,2 crayola kraft type toys,toystory flying pig toy and the little mermaide doll clothes. I tell you what people are catching on to the sale. I sale a woman hurry and fill up a cart and tell someone she needed to go get another cart. I saw another woman talking on a cell phone to her husband. The husband went to a different target and they were compareing what the two targets had and both buying stuff. I thought that was smart. I even saw men in there buying cart fulls. I have older daughter I told them they need to start going with me. I am hoping there will still be some stuff left. In my target some nice girls coats and shoes were 70 off but I didn't get any. Also some of the disney princess room decor went 70 off. If I were you I would look all over the clearance is hot right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)