Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sage One Skein Wrap

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

This is a very pretty wrap done with one pound skein of Caron yarn.

http://www.caron.com/projects/op/op3_one_skein_summer_wrap.html

by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hollybear1280
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I'm actually making this!!  Or rather it's currently a UFO.  But it's easy, and works up quickly.  I'm doing mine as a scarf though in all black.  Here's a pic I took of it a while back.  I have more than twice this done on it now, but it's packed in my car:

Mazilch
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Quoting hollybear1280:

I'm actually making this!!  Or rather it's currently a UFO.  But it's easy, and works up quickly.  I'm doing mine as a scarf though in all black.  Here's a pic I took of it a while back.  I have more than twice this done on it now, but it's packed in my car:

That looks very nice.

I have some Bernat Haven yarn, black and off white, but not enough of one color to make anything like this shawl.  Do you think the pattern would look o.k. using two colors and alternating rows?

hollybear1280
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Quoting Mazilch:

Quoting hollybear1280:

That looks very nice.

I have some Bernat Haven yarn, black and off white, but not enough of one color to make anything like this shawl.  Do you think the pattern would look o.k. using two colors and alternating rows?

I think so, however, I would do it every 5 rows or maybe even more.  I'm trying to visulize it in my head ... yeah I think it would look pretty awesome!!  Each row works up pretty quickly.  Easy rhythm to it.  I used some cheap $1 skeins I got from Wal Mart, and a K hook.

jenettyshome
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:27 AM

ooooh.  I know what I'm making next.  :) 

Neale Donald Walsch - "Mine is not a better way, mine is merely another way."

Divine Right to be Rich Blog

My laundry detergent is tax deductible.  Is yours?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)