Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crossed Double Crochet Ripple Blanket

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 505 Total Views
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kiweerose
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

is that pattern hard?

Mazilch
by Head Admin on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Quoting kiweerose:

is that pattern hard?

I don't know because I haven't tried it...yet.  It might seem hard a first but after you do the first two rows, row two is repeated until you reach the desired size of afghan that you want.  So, after a few rows it should be fairly easy.

kiweerose
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting Mazilch:

Quoting kiweerose:

is that pattern hard?

I don't know because I haven't tried it...yet.  It might seem hard a first but after you do the first two rows, row two is repeated until you reach the desired size of afghan that you want.  So, after a few rows it should be fairly easy.    ok...just wondered. Just looking at the patterns to see how they are done. thanks

zinniadaisy
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I found a tutorial video on YouTube that shows how to do the stitch which then made the written pattern make more sense to me...I have saved this pattern to work on for a future prayer shawl...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazilch
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM

The designer has included a chart for the pattern repeat, if that would be helpful.

http://blogs.thetucker.com/knit/2011/10/25/chart-for-crossed-double-crochet-ripple-blanket/

michelle5971
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Beautiful pattern, thanks for sharing

KatieFlower
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Gorgeous! I just joined today but I am a FANATIC! cant wait to post some soon.  I have two boys ages 3 and 5 and a little one on the way, so with the cooler weather approaching, I think I will have plenty to work on and to share! Really really cute blanket and I love the colors!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)