Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2/13/13 Wednesday WIP check-in

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

What's on your hooks this week?

Anything finished?

Anything new?

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?

Have a great day.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mazilch
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

What's on your hooks this week?   Baby afghan for new granddaughter who arrived on 2/4/13.  Ripple afghan, cables/diamonds baby afghan....these two have been on my hooks for a long time.

Anything finished?  Not yet...working on the edging of dgd afghan and it will be done...hopefully this weekend.

Anything new?  Not yet but I have some things in mind.

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?  Love dark chocolate candy with almonds and chocolate mayo cake.

momof3_dll
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

What's on your hooks this week? Doily and barefoot sandals

Anything finished? Nope

Anything new? Will be starting on the granny squares for the swap!

Do you like chocolate? I have to have chocolate daily...lol  I like Lindt dark chocolate bars the best...either chili or with sea salt

Lee678
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM

What's on your hooks this week?

I am working on a tiger pillow - it is a slow going process. I also have a blanket to sew together.

Anything finished?

I finished the CAL.

Anything new?

No, nothing new.

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?

Yes. My favorites are chocolate cake and icecream. I love a chocolate cream pie and chocolate mousse. I am actually not big on chocolates, not that I would turn them down.

jenettyshome
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 AM

What's on your hooks this week?  Trying to get motivated to finish my daughters' scooties.  They were supposed to be Valentine's presents but I can't get into wanting to finish sewing on the hand pockets (I hate sewing) or completing the ears (wanting to put cat ears on the hoods). 

Anything finished? Just finished a circular lap afghan for my mom.

Anything new?  I have lots of ideas.  Not sure which one I'll tackle next.  I need yarn!!  :)

Do you like chocolate? If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?  LOL!!  This made me laugh.  Yep, absolutely!!  I love dark chocolate or white chocolate the best.  Could really go for some hot chocolate now that you mentioned it. 

Have a great day.  You Too!!! 

Neale Donald Walsch - "Mine is not a better way, mine is merely another way."

laughingsqua125
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM

happy valentines day to the group

baked coffee cake from scratch for my son

got more baking to do cookies

try & get some seedless grapes for the girls

kiweerose
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Quoting Mazilch:

What's on your hooks this week?     I do have one pattern going somewhere.

Anything finished?  ... a bag of baby hats that I am planning to donate to a hospital.

Anything new?  ...another  knitted baby hat

Do you like chocolate?    oh yup  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?       ..some candy, chocolate mousse cake, pie, brownies, cookies, etc

Have a great day.   ....you , too.

laughingsqua125
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM

2 18-13

its 1;02 pm finished can cozys took care of dogs going to eat brunch & have my first cup of coffee that my hubby fixed. waiting for our next CAL project. still having trouble reading pattern direction but will learn .have a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)