Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not crochet but

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 267 Total Views
3 moms liked this

have been busy trying out knitting eyelet patterns.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
laughingsqua125
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM

you did great goodclappinghigh fivei cant knit im learning to try & read crochet patterns. i did manage to make a granny fat bottom bag with accessories boy what a challenge for me

have a nice day

kiweerose
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Quoting laughingsqua125:

you did great goodclappinghigh fivei cant knit im learning to try & read crochet patterns. i did manage to make a granny fat bottom bag with accessories boy what a challenge for me

thanks.

do you just crochet by visual? I can understand . I taught my neighbors a little on crochet but as for reading what to do, they have no clue. I can read the pattern and try it out. Sometimes I have a hard time with the visual.

kiweerose
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Quoting laughingsqua125:

good on the crochet bag. I made a small one one time. The bags are kind of cute.

laughingsqua125
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM

i sat in front of the computer close to 2 wks on how to make a granny square. they have  tutitoials on youtube.com i have to have an visual / audio to catch on to how to do te task. i unraveled each item close to 10 times each till i caught on .this the granny fat bottom bag .that i made with the tutitorials from youtube.com

have a nice day

kiweerose
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Quoting laughingsqua125:

i sat in front of the computer close to 2 wks on how to make a granny square. they have  tutitoials on youtube.com i have to have an visual / audio to catch on to how to do te task. i unraveled each item close to 10 times each till i caught on .this the granny fat bottom bag .that i made with the tutitorials from youtube.com

looks really good. 10 times? I did a pattern 3 times and gave up. I might give the pattern that I gave up on one more try. Glad you finally got the pattern going after the 10th one. Love the colors.

Mazilch
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:07 AM

If you are having problems with a pattern and want to post the problem area maybe someone can help you get through that.  If it's a free pattern from the internet where you can post a link to it that would be great.  If it's a pattern that was purchased we can't post those in their entirety but one or two rows are o.k.

BTW your knitting looks great.

Quoting kiweerose:

looks really good. 10 times? I did a pattern 3 times and gave up. I might give the pattern that I gave up on one more try. Glad you finally got the pattern going after the 10th one. Love the colors.

kiweerose
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Quoting Mazilch:

If you are having problems with a pattern and want to post the problem area maybe someone can help you get through that.  If it's a free pattern from the internet where you can post a link to it that would be great.  If it's a pattern that was purchased we can't post those in their entirety but one or two rows are o.k.

BTW your knitting looks great.

thanks....oh ok for helping with problems. will remember that for only a few rows to describe

Quoting kiweerose:

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Maybe you should look for charted patterns. There's some great stuff, out there.

Quoting laughingsqua125:

kiweerose
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

Maybe you should look for charted patterns. There's some great stuff, out there.

...hmmmm...i have seen them in the books, but not good with those.

Quoting laughingsqua125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)