Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10/09/13 Wednesday WIP Check-in

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

Woohoo, we are camping this week, the weather has been and will be beautiful all week.  Needless to say I haven't done anything on my projects...yet.

What's on your hooks and needles this week?  (I did add needles because I know we have some here who knit, also.)

Anything finished?

Anything new?

How's your weather this week?

Have a super rest of the week.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kiweerose
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quoting Mazilch:

Woohoo, we are camping this week, the weather has been and will be beautiful all week.  Needless to say I haven't done anything on my projects...yet.    **enjoy the camping

What's on your hooks and needles this week?  (I did add needles because I know we have some here who knit, also.)

Anything finished?   ...finished knitting a skinny scarf, crochet baby hat

Anything new?   ...doing a knitting zig zag scarf

How's your weather this week?  ...cooler for today...maybe some droplets of rain.

Have a super rest of the week.   ..you too

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Still knitting a hat for DH, completely from handspun and making up the pattern. (Actually, it's purely brioche stitch, with semi-random increases from the top). The hard part is getting the final width right. I may have to pull a tape measure & do some math.

Also still doing the love-knot swatch that might become a vest.

Nothing finished unless you count some of the spinning fiber supply, though I SHOULD finish the "Despicable Me" minion that I started 2 days before DD's birthday (9/10)

Going to DISNEYWORLD!

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Mazilch:

Woohoo, we are camping this week, the weather has been and will be beautiful all week.  Needless to say I haven't done anything on my projects...yet.  Yay for camping and great weather!!!

What's on your hooks and needles this week?  I have way too many projects going on right now. LOL!  I have the Delectable Shell Afghan, a tunisian afghan, a knitted afghan, a knitted dishcloth, an afghan in progress for my ds and I just started a knitted patchwork blanket I am trying to make up as I go along.

Anything finished? I finished the baby boy blanket this week and the knitted hat for my dd! 

Anything new? The patchwork blanket and I really want to start a crochet V-neck sweater.

How's your weather this week? Dreary, cool and drizzling!

Have a super rest of the week. YOU TOO!  :)

Angie

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Quoting kiweerose:

I can't wait to see your zigzag scarf!  Way to go with the finished projects!  :)

Quoting Mazilch:

Woohoo, we are camping this week, the weather has been and will be beautiful all week.  Needless to say I haven't done anything on my projects...yet.    **enjoy the camping

How's your weather this week?  ...cooler for today...maybe some droplets of rain.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM

A love-knot vest sounds wonderful!  I hope the math works out perfectly!  Have fun in Disney World!!!

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

Still knitting a hat for DH, completely from handspun and making up the pattern. (Actually, it's purely brioche stitch, with semi-random increases from the top). The hard part is getting the final width right. I may have to pull a tape measure & do some math.

Also still doing the love-knot swatch that might become a vest.

Nothing finished unless you count some of the spinning fiber supply, though I SHOULD finish the "Despicable Me" minion that I started 2 days before DD's birthday (9/10)

Going to DISNEYWORLD!

kiweerose
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Quoting harknessangels:

Quoting kiweerose:

I can't wait to see your zigzag scarf!  Way to go with the finished projects!  :)

** thanks...oh yes on the zig zag. It is coming along good so far.

Quoting Mazilch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)