Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Monday again.............

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

How are you today?

How was your weekend?

Did you get a chance to work on any projects?

Anything you are looking forward to this week?

Any New Year's plans?

Do you make resolutions or pick a word of the year?

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!!

Angie

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Quoting harknessangels:

How are you today? I am doing well. Ready to start a new week! 

How was your weekend? It was very good!  We spent some time with our oldest dd and our granddaughter and had a very relaxing day yesterday.

Did you get a chance to work on any projects? I made my granddaughter a purple hat to go with her purple coat and did some swatching for a knitting project. {the yarn I have isn't the right fit for the project, so I will wait until the right yarn arrives in the mail. }

Anything you are looking forward to this week? Filling out our new calendar. I love doing that!  :) 

Any New Year's plans? Playing games, drinking sparkling cider, eating popcorn and watching movies.

Do you make resolutions or pick a word of the year? My word for this year is going to be Focus. I want to focus on all the things in my life that truly matter.

Angie

kiweerose
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM

doing good

weekend was fine

worked on crochet hanger and a loom knit hat.

Still waiting for Dexter dvd at the library and Iron Man 3

New Year will be quiet and relaxing.

not really...when the mood hits me to do something , i just do it.

most of what i did for this yr was not goals or anything.

you too for a great one for the day.

Quoting harknessangels:

How are you today?

How was your weekend?

Any New Year's plans?

kiweerose
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quoting harknessangels:

Quoting harknessangels:

How are you today? I am doing well. Ready to start a new week! 

How was your weekend? It was very good!  We spent some time with our oldest dd and our granddaughter and had a very relaxing day yesterday.    ***Glad you did

Did you get a chance to work on any projects? I made my granddaughter a purple hat to go with her purple coat and did some swatching for a knitting project. {the yarn I have isn't the right fit for the project, so I will wait until the right yarn arrives in the mail. }   ...nice on the hat with the coat in purple

Anything you are looking forward to this week? Filling out our new calendar. I love doing that!  :) 

Any New Year's plans? Playing games, drinking sparkling cider, eating popcorn and watching movies.    ...us too watching dvds and snacking on chips.

Do you make resolutions or pick a word of the year? My word for this year is going to be Focus. I want to focus on all the things in my life that truly matter.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Glad you had a good weekend!  Hope those dvds come in soon. I like a relaxing and quiet New Year!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

doing good

weekend was fine

kiweerose
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM

me too...looks like maybe weekend for dvds.

Quoting harknessangels:

Glad you had a good weekend!  Hope those dvds come in soon. I like a relaxing and quiet New Year!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

doing good

weekend was fine

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM

How are you today? Catching a cold

How was your weekend? Not as bad as the rest of the week. Went to the National Aviary in Pittsburgh. Traveled home on Monday.

Did you get a chance to work on any projects? Spinning the dog-disordered fiber and making a small penguin (#10 cotton)

Anything you are looking forward to this week? Was hoping to go to New Years party, make some order in the house, see Desolation of Smaug. Not sure I'm up to it.  Getting the animals back from the kennel this morning.

Any New Year's plans? I think the next-door neighbor has a party. If not, another friend has a gaming night.

Do you make resolutions or pick a word of the year? Never.

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!! About to start it with drugs & hot tub.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:38 PM

So sorry to hear you have a cold!  Hope you are able to rest and relax a bit. I have heard the movie is a good one. My dh and ds want to see it. Feel better.

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

How was your weekend? Not as bad as the rest of the week. Went to the National Aviary in Pittsburgh. Traveled home on Monday.

Did you get a chance to work on any projects? Spinning the dog-disordered fiber and making a small penguin (#10 cotton)

Anything you are looking forward to this week? Was hoping to go to New Years party, make some order in the house, see Desolation of Smaug. Not sure I'm up to it.  Getting the animals back from the kennel this morning.

Any New Year's plans? I think the next-door neighbor has a party. If not, another friend has a gaming night.

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!! About to start it with drugs & hot tub.

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM

And I'm the designated able-bodied parent. DH has a possible sinus infection/migraine, but they're talking cat scan if the drugs don't make him better. (I'm blaming my brother, who sucks rocks at apologies.)

Quoting harknessangels:

So sorry to hear you have a cold!  Hope you are able to rest and relax a bit. I have heard the movie is a good one. My dh and ds want to see it. Feel better.

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

StytchWytch
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Good. Spent it cleaning out the pantry and laundry room. 

Spent it fighting sinus issues. My headache finally went away overnight.

im working on an chevron infinity scarf in a light purple and gray. I still have about 4 more feet to crochet.

im hopefully going yarn shopping, but that may have to wait until the next week. I need to get some good yarn for baby items. 3 friends had babies earlier this month.

we are hanging out at home watching tv. I'm not into the party scene anymore.

I made some goals for the new year to come. Mainly work on the health of my family, work on our saving, and be more spontaneous. I also want to start and finish a knitting project. I'm not very good at knitting. I would also like to learn how to make crepes.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Quoting harknessangels:

How are you today?

How was your weekend?

Any New Year's plans?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)