Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

giving heart

Any plans to celebrate? 

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM

No real plans here. I have been in bed for two days with a virus (yesterday I managed to read two books). I feel a lot better today.  DH went to a gun show this afternoon, so I am not sure when he will be back. Hoping to kick back this evening with a movie and some crocheting. 

Mazilch
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:28 PM

No...just staying home, eating pizza, crocheting, enjoying the quiet time with my dh since dgd is with mom this weekend.

Hope your Valentine's Day is good.

kiweerose
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

no plans....relaxing watching tv shows, knitting, crocheting.

You ladies enjoy .

kiweerose
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM

wow....that is an awful virus. What are the symptoms? Any bad stuff...diahrrea, vomiting? or just tiredness?

Quoting harknessangels:

No real plans here. I have been in bed for two days with a virus (yesterday I managed to read two books). I feel a lot better today.  DH went to a gun show this afternoon, so I am not sure when he will be back. Hoping to kick back this evening with a movie and some crocheting. 

Mazilch
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:59 PM

I'm glad you are feeling better...hope you have a good evening.

Quoting harknessangels:

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM

We stayed in and had pizza too.  :)

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Glad you feel better!

Quoting harknessangels:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Thanks everyone!  The virus came on very quickly. I was nauseous, exhausted and had a fever.  So glad to be up and moving around again. Now to find some time to do some crocheting!  :)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Very cute siggy!  :)

Quoting kary29:

We stayed in and had pizza too.  :)

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Well, we had dinner out, with the kids, at a place that pleased everybody and wasn't the usual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)