Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Festivities for Friday!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

Yay!!! It's Friday!!!! 

How has your week been? 

How is the weather? 

Any plans for this evening? 

Any weekend plans? 

Any plans to work on any projects (home, yarn, baking, wrapping, decorating)? 

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!! 

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Another busy day on the horizon for me!  My week has been great. My older dd and granddaughter #1 has been visiting for a few days. Three year olds are so much fun!  

The weather has been okay. 

This evening I am dropping my dh & ds off at our church property for their camping weekend. DD is going to Youth Group. I will have a little bit of time to do some crocheting hopefully.  

Tomorrow I am taking DD to the Christmas Cantata practice and then driving a couple of hours to my brothers house for our family Christmas party. Sunday is church (I teach this week) and going to my MILs play in the evening. 

I need to make some fudge sometime today, wrap the gifts for my niece and nephews, and the angel tree presents. 

I hope you are having a great day!!! 

kiweerose
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM

week has been good.

weather....oboy ...we were under the big storm from early Thur morning to early Fri morning. Now we are under a different rain storm that has come after the super storm. 

watch a couple tv shows then they will go on winter break. Do more crochet and knit.

weekend....hoping to do laundry , come outdoors and see if plants survived the soggy ground.

projects...with yarn, home stuff, some baking.

kiweerose
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM

busy fun weekend for you and family. Enjoy . Yummm ...fudge.

Quoting harknessangels:

Another busy day on the horizon for me!  My week has been great. My older dd and granddaughter #1 has been visiting for a few days. Three year olds are so much fun!  

The weather has been okay. 

This evening I am dropping my dh & ds off at our church property for their camping weekend. DD is going to Youth Group. I will have a little bit of time to do some crocheting hopefully.  

Tomorrow I am taking DD to the Christmas Cantata practice and then driving a couple of hours to my brothers house for our family Christmas party. Sunday is church (I teach this week) and going to my MILs play in the evening. 

I need to make some fudge sometime today, wrap the gifts for my niece and nephews, and the angel tree presents. 

I hope you are having a great day!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:51 PM

I was looking online this morning at the super storm...such damage.  :(   Hope that your plants have survived all this rain.  Enjoy those shows and the knitting/crocheting!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

week has been good.

weather....oboy ...we were under the big storm from early Thur morning to early Fri morning. Now we are under a different rain storm that has come after the super storm. 

watch a couple tv shows then they will go on winter break. Do more crochet and knit.

weekend....hoping to do laundry , come outdoors and see if plants survived the soggy ground.

projects...with yarn, home stuff, some baking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)