Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Wonderings!!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 407 Total Views

Share your weekend happenings here!!! 

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Another busy day on the schedule!  We are going to do a few things around the house and then go to a birthday party. My ds is having a friend spend the night. I need to make up the cookie dough, so it can be refridgerated, and finish decorating the tree. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Tomorrow is cookie baking day!!  Yay!  I love my mom's sugar cookie recipe!  I am hoping to make enough to take with us on Christmas to share.  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I was able to wrap my terrific two's presents last night while they were at Youth Group. That is a big item checked off of my list!  Now to wrap the other family members stuff. Hopefully all the wrapping will be done by Monday night!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:09 AM

For the New Year, I am thinking about making a list of all the blankets I have yarn for and haven't done yet and all my wips that need completed.  I would like to start working on getting them all done!  :)

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:38 PM

last Sun...my mother and brother received an unexpected gift. Someone left a turtle on their porch. ....A blessing disguise. My mother cringed and my brother liked the turtle. Today my swh and i bought my brother early gifts...for him to take care of the turtle. 

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:39 PM

tomorrow i will be baking quick breads for food gifts.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM

So glad your brother likes the turtle and you could get him thing to take care of it. 

Quoting kiweerose:

last Sun...my mother and brother received an unexpected gift. Someone left a turtle on their porch. ....A blessing disguise. My mother cringed and my brother liked the turtle. Today my swh and i bought my brother early gifts...for him to take care of the turtle. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Yum, I love food gifts!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:35 PM

we thought it was a small one but it is a full grown one. He is having fun with it now. Yes easy gifts for him. Having pets is expensive hobby. I thought my hobby was a lot of money for yarns,etc

Quoting harknessangels:

So glad your brother likes the turtle and you could get him thing to take care of it. 

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:36 PM

oh yes....double that yum.

Quoting harknessangels:

Yum, I love food gifts!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)