Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sparkle hat

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 267 Total Views
1 mom liked this

hope it shows

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:24 PM

That is one pretty hat! Love the sparkle!  

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks...it looks big on the head. I realized that i have a lot of hair so it fits nicely. Going to wear it tonight while visiting neighbors.

Quoting harknessangels:

That is one pretty hat! Love the sparkle!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Nice...and sparkly!

Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Looks great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM

thanks....taking the picture was hard. It did not show that well.

Quoting kary29:

Nice...and sparkly!

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:32 PM

thanks....i really never made this one with sparkles for myself.

Quoting Ma2Liam: Looks great!

Jezzeria
by on Jan. 16, 2015 at 6:20 PM

I love these colors together!  I have some black and a kind of maroon sparkly yarn and I love it!  Maybe i'll have to search for brighter colors!

kiweerose
by on Jan. 16, 2015 at 6:23 PM

yes me and the bright colors. I am not into grays, browns, or blacks. Everytime i go to Joanns or Michaels, i look at the bright colors.

Quoting Jezzeria:

I love these colors together!  I have some black and a kind of maroon sparkly yarn and I love it!  Maybe i'll have to search for brighter colors!

Jezzeria
by on Jan. 16, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I like to mix the darks with the brights.  My sister in law actually got me the sparkly yarn I do have for Christmas.  But now that I'm hooked (no pun intended) I'm going to have to look into a small loan to buy all of the yarn I want! haha ;)

Quoting kiweerose:

yes me and the bright colors. I am not into grays, browns, or blacks. Everytime i go to Joanns or Michaels, i look at the bright colors.

Quoting Jezzeria:

kiweerose
by on Jan. 16, 2015 at 6:37 PM

understand...yes. I now love the sparkles too.ohyes for dark bright colors...like how i mixed them for this hat. Took me a long time to understand crochet in the round and now i cannot stop. I love doing them.

Quoting Jezzeria:

I like to mix the darks with the brights.  My sister in law actually got me the sparkly yarn I do have for Christmas.  But now that I'm hooked (no pun intended) I'm going to have to look into a small loan to buy all of the yarn I want! haha ;)

Quoting kiweerose:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)