Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WiP Wednesday!!! {12/31}

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:07 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Woohoo, I love hearing all about your projects!  Can you believe it is the last WiP Wednesday for this year!? 

How has your week been? 

What have you been working on? 

Anything new? 

Anything completed? 

Have you made any crafting goals for the new year? 

Have you been reading/watching anything interesting? 

Any plans for this evening?!  

I hope you are having a wonderful day and have a Happy New Year 2015 

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am working on a knitted Plain Vest for dgd #3 and the Bulky V-Stitch blanket...one more skein to go and the border. Woohoo!  I ordered the border yarn today. I am reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. I just started watching Arrow on Netflix. Hanging out with the family tonight and toasting the New Year with Sparkling Red Grape Juice.  Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

My crafting goals for 2015 are to make a Barn Sweater (my 1st sweater), take a few Craftsy classes, do the Moogly Squares and work on hats for the homeless. 

kiweerose
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

been busy with these for now and an almost finished 2nd logcabin dishcloth.

kiweerose
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM

week is good ....lots of cold winds at 62 mph. Gosh so glad we pruned our trees. Lots of trees fell in the winds, power blackouts in some areas, trees falling on cars and buildings, etc.

completed these hats in the picture.

goals....try another dishcloth pattern shape, log cabins for gifts for different people, swirl hat , donating more hats, some scarves for hospital.\

had watch Chicago Fire, plan to read and finish Mrs. Miracle.

this evening ....watch some dvds...Robocop...the newest version, Jack Ryan

Have a good day and Happy New Year 2015, too.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM

What a wonderful group of hats!  :)  

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:04 PM

thanks......one bag for the small ones and the other for the bigger ones . They will be donated once i fill the bags. 

Nice for the sweater you are planning and the squares.

Quoting harknessangels:

What a wonderful group of hats!  :)  

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:06 PM

that is a nice blanket and nice color for the vest.

Quoting harknessangels:

I am working on a knitted Plain Vest for dgd #3 and the Bulky V-Stitch blanket...one more skein to go and the border. Woohoo!  I ordered the border yarn today. I am reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. I just started watching Arrow on Netflix. Hanging out with the family tonight and toasting the New Year with Sparkling Red Grape Juice.  Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Sorry to hear about the damage the winds are making. I am glad you got the trees pruned too. I love trying out new stitches by making dishcloths. Chicago Fire looks like a good show and I added Jack Ryan to my queue. Hope you are having a great day!  

Quoting kiweerose:

week is good ....lots of cold winds at 62 mph. Gosh so glad we pruned our trees. Lots of trees fell in the winds, power blackouts in some areas, trees falling on cars and buildings, etc.

completed these hats in the picture.

goals....try another dishcloth pattern shape, log cabins for gifts for different people, swirl hat , donating more hats, some scarves for hospital.\

had watch Chicago Fire, plan to read and finish Mrs. Miracle.

this evening ....watch some dvds...Robocop...the newest version, Jack Ryan

Have a good day and Happy New Year 2015, too.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  I have been putting on a few rows here and there on the vest today. Hoping to have it finished by the end of the weekend. I need to make a hat to match!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

that is a nice blanket and nice color for the vest.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:11 PM

The sweater will be my big knitting project for the year. I subscribe to the Taproot magazine, so I have the pattern. I have another pattern that is a blanket from the magazine on my needles. That will be one of my wips I finish this year. :)  I really can't wait to see what the crochet designers come up with on the squares. 

Quoting kiweerose:

thanks......one bag for the small ones and the other for the bigger ones . They will be donated once i fill the bags. 

Nice for the sweater you are planning and the squares.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)