• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come one...Come all.....

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:15 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

Let's check in!!!  

Tell us your name, general location, all about your family, your interests, if you make resolutions or goals...etc. and if there are any special days this month! 

Looking forward to getting to know you better!  

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chicklets13
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I'm Kris and I live in Central Arkansas. I have three kids and I am a nurse. I like to crochet and read on my off time and I love owls, anything owl! Today is my DD birthday, she is 27 :D

My goals for this year are to eat healthier and pay off some of my debt. 

kiweerose
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:17 PM

kiweerose..sf bay area.

no resolutions or goals. Just keeping track of what i do like last yr .

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kris! My younger dd loves anything owl too!  I have a 27 year old ds!  :)  Those seem like wonderful goals for the year. I have those on my list as well.  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  

Quoting Chicklets13:

I'm Kris and I live in Central Arkansas. I have three kids and I am a nurse. I like to crochet and read on my off time and I love owls, anything owl! Today is my DD birthday, she is 27 :D

My goals for this year are to eat healthier and pay off some of my debt. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kiweerose!  Keeping track is a wonderful thing!  :)  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose..sf bay area.

no resolutions or goals. Just keeping track of what i do like last yr .

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM

I'm Angie from MD. I have been married to my best guy for 18 years. I have four children...ds 27, dd 25, Z & B who will be 13 on Friday....I am having a hard time admitting that my babies are teenagers.  I have two granddaughters...3 & almost 2 and another granddaughter on the way in February. We have many dogs, a few cats (one big white cat that likes to eat here), a bunny, two ferrets, a bearded dragon, 9 hens and a rooster. So my life is crazy!  :D  

I love to crochet/knit/read/watch movies & tv shows/hike/camp/swim...now I just need to do more of the active stuff.  LOL!  

I am going to focus on health this year....in many areas of my life. 

We have family birthdays on the 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, and the 27th.  Lots of celebrating!  :)  

jmlmomma
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:31 PM
I'm Janine, married 28 years, we have a 26 year old daughter, she's married, no babies yet.

I'm in Florida, I crochet, do pottery and play outside doing anything that has to do with water, fishing, kayaking, just reading on the beach.
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Hi Janine!  Your interests sound great to me.  How long have you been doing pottery? 

Quoting jmlmomma: I'm Janine, married 28 years, we have a 26 year old daughter, she's married, no babies yet. I'm in Florida, I crochet, do pottery and play outside doing anything that has to do with water, fishing, kayaking, just reading on the beach.

jmlmomma
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:47 PM
About 7 years now, I've had to stop taking classes due to cost but I still love it

Quoting harknessangels:

Hi Janine!  Your interests sound great to me.  How long have you been doing pottery? 

Quoting jmlmomma: I'm Janine, married 28 years, we have a 26 year old daughter, she's married, no babies yet.

I'm in Florida, I crochet, do pottery and play outside doing anything that has to do with water, fishing, kayaking, just reading on the beach.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:41 PM

I have always wanted to get into making pottery. I would love to make yarn bowls.   :)

Quoting jmlmomma: About 7 years now, I've had to stop taking classes due to cost but I still love it
Quoting harknessangels:

NikonMom7100
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 3:15 AM

Carolyn ~ North Carolina ~  we are a family of 5 ~ Crochet & Photography ~ Nope, no resolutions. I prefer to not set one. ~ none this month but there will be a special day in febuary * 7th wedding anniversary on the 15th*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)