Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Wonderings!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:21 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

I am wondering how your weekend is going!!! 

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Good Morning!!! It is a sunny, but very cold day here. It feels like 6* out. If it is going to be this cold out, I would rather have some snow. 

Today my dd & dgd are leaving!  :(  It has been a great visit.  Hopefully they will be back in a few weeks. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:32 AM

I need to stop by the farm & feed center to get some wood shavings for our horse's stall and for the bunny & ferret cages. 

I am also making a meal for a friend's family today. She had back surgery and is recovering. I am making Baked Ziti, salad and chocolate chip cookie bars.  Dh is making some homemade french bread. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:33 AM

I think we will hang out tonight and watch some of our shows.....The Flash, Agent Carter, Arrow. The kiddos are really wanting to watch them. 

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Hummingbirds are so friendly. I was watering plants and one came very close ....1 foot of me taking a shower.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Aww, I am sure that was amazing!  I am hoping to lure more hummingbirds to my backyard this year.  

Quoting kiweerose:

Hummingbirds are so friendly. I was watering plants and one came very close ....1 foot of me taking a shower.

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:11 AM

yum on the baked stuff.  Enjoy the visiting.

Quoting harknessangels:

I need to stop by the farm & feed center to get some wood shavings for our horse's stall and for the bunny & ferret cages. 

I am also making a meal for a friend's family today. She had back surgery and is recovering. I am making Baked Ziti, salad and chocolate chip cookie bars.  Dh is making some homemade french bread. 

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:12 AM

yup ....sure would have been nice to have a camera.

Quoting harknessangels:

Aww, I am sure that was amazing!  I am hoping to lure more hummingbirds to my backyard this year.  

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:13 AM

wow...Captain Phillips movie was a good one.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:13 AM

My poor little granddaughter isn't feeling well this morning. She seems to have the stomach flu!  :(  

Hoping, wishing and praying the rest of us don't fall prey!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:14 AM

It was pretty intense. 

Quoting kiweerose:

wow...Captain Phillips movie was a good one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)