Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WiP Wednesday!!!! {2/4}

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:25 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 385 Total Views

Woohoo, it's Work in Progress Wednesday!  I love talking about projects and what you are reading/watching!  

How is your week going? 

Any woohoos/wishes? 

Anything on your hooks and/or needles? 

Any finished objects to share? 

Anything new? 

Are you reading/watching anything? 

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!  

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:40 AM

My week is going as well as it could considering DH & I are going to his uncle's funeral this afternoon. 

I am wishing for some time to get things done at home and the motivation to do them!  :)  

My WiP pile is seriously growing again...how does that happen?!  I am working on a knit Wee One hippo, a knit Oats cowl, the Rainbow blanket (crochet), the KAL, Moogly Squares (crochet), and I need to put those granny squares together.  Crazy amount of work going on here!  ;)  

My new project is the hippo...my first time making knit animals. 

I am finished with my CAL.....pictures soon. 

I am reading Twisted Innocence by Terri Blackstock....love this series. I watched the last episode of Parenthood and cried....oh did I cry!  

Jezzeria
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Quoting harknessangels:

Woohoo, it's Work in Progress Wednesday!  I love talking about projects and what you are reading/watching!  

How is your week going? Well so far :)

Any woohoos/wishes? I wish I could figure out how to make the nose for my skull hat! lol

Anything on your hooks and/or needles? Skull hat...its in limbo while I figure out what to do

Any finished objects to share? Nothing today, hopefully by the end of the week!

Anything new? Nope :) 

Are you reading/watching anything? Hubs and I just finished Arrow on Netflix.  Been reading, I think it's called the Bigtime Superheroes Series.  It starts with a book called Karma Girl.  I am actually really enjoying it :) It's kind of satire plus a hero and love story.  

Jezzeria
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Sorry to hear about your DH's uncle :( 

I have not heard of that series, maybe I will have to add it to my reading pile. 

Quoting harknessangels:

My week is going as well as it could considering DH & I are going to his uncle's funeral this afternoon. 

I am wishing for some time to get things done at home and the motivation to do them!  :)  

My WiP pile is seriously growing again...how does that happen?!  I am working on a knit Wee One hippo, a knit Oats cowl, the Rainbow blanket (crochet), the KAL, Moogly Squares (crochet), and I need to put those granny squares together.  Crazy amount of work going on here!  ;)  

I am reading Twisted Innocence by Terri Blackstock....love this series. I watched the last episode of Parenthood and cried....oh did I cry!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:45 PM

I hope you figure how to work on that part on your skull hat!  Your vacation starts this evening, right?!  

Thanks about DH's uncle..he will be missed!  Such a great guy!  

The series is called The Moonlighter's Series....the first book is Truth Stained Lies, the second Distortion and then Twisted Innocence. 

Quoting Jezzeria:

Sorry to hear about your DH's uncle :( 

I have not heard of that series, maybe I will have to add it to my reading pile. 

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Quoting harknessangels:

How is your week going? good, looking for 1-2" of snow here in a couple of hours, we really haven't had much snow this winter yet.

Any woohoos/wishes? My wish...I wish I could eat whatever I want and also be thin!  :)

Anything on your hooks and/or needles? A circle scarf on my hook that I finished at 5am today when I couldn't sleep.  Also a hat on my hook.

Any finished objects to share? I need to weave the ends on my scarf and then I'll share.

Anything new? the hat, it's a new to me, a super easy pattern

Are you reading/watching anything? Not really, just reading seed catalogs. I have a book on order from the library and checked out The Lone Ranger movie, but haven't watched it yet.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!  you too!

kiweerose
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:02 PM

week is fine.

woohoo is that i started 2 color strand knitting . Wishing i could do 3 color one but that looks just too much.

hooks...hats, placemats, needles...baby hats in the 2 color strand.

finished the baby hats in the strand.

new is the strand\

reading on the new stitches for the strand and watched Agent Carter, Jimmy Fallon in Los Angeles, Person of Interest. Tonight ...some of the Americans

have a nice one too.

sympathies for your DH uncles passing.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Hi Karyn! We haven't had much snow either. I am hoping for one big snowfall and then I am ready for Spring. I can't wait to see your scarf and the hat you are working on!  I have been perusing seed catalogs too. I am getting ready to prune the blueberry bushes and start some seeds indoors. Yay!  

Quoting kary29:

Q
kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:55 PM

Same with me on the snowfall, one good one is enough!

I also have blueberry bushes, that feed the birds every year, lol.  Even netting can't seem to keep them away.

Spring can't be far off if we're starting seeds.  :)

Quoting harknessangels:

Hi Karyn! We haven't had much snow either. I am hoping for one big snowfall and then I am ready for Spring. I can't wait to see your scarf and the hat you are working on!  I have been perusing seed catalogs too. I am getting ready to prune the blueberry bushes and start some seeds indoors. Yay!  

Quoting kary29:

Q

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Sorry about your dh's uncle.  (((  )))

Can't wait to see the hippo.

Quoting harknessangels:

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:57 PM

We like Arrow too.  We just started it.

Quoting Jezzeria:

Quoting harknessangels:

How is your week going? Well so far :)

Any woohoos/wishes? I wish I could figure out how to make the nose for my skull hat! lol

Anything on your hooks and/or needles? Skull hat...its in limbo while I figure out what to do

Any finished objects to share? Nothing today, hopefully by the end of the week!

Anything new? Nope :) 

Are you reading/watching anything? Hubs and I just finished Arrow on Netflix.  Been reading, I think it's called the Bigtime Superheroes Series.  It starts with a book called Karma Girl.  I am actually really enjoying it :) It's kind of satire plus a hero and love story.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)