Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WiP Wednesday!!! {2/18}

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:37 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 369 Total Views

Woohoo, it's Wednesday!!!  

Share all about your projects, finished projects, new projects....everything! 

Have you been watching or reading anything interesting? 

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!  

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JanetJanMom
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:53 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My therapy dog is modeling a children's earflap I crocheted. I'll be taking about a dozen various hats to the Ronald McDonald House as a donation while I take him there to visit Children and families there. I started crocheting hats and my therapist told me to get a hold me when I was struggling with the passing of my dad eight years ago. Since that time I have made a lot of cancer hats, called Charlie's caps. It has been the best advice I ever took from someone!
kiweerose
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:12 AM

cute dog and hat.

i donate the hats i make to a lady who takes them to a hospital . 

Quoting JanetJanMom:

Mobile Photo

My therapy dog is modeling a children's earflap I crocheted. I'll be taking about a dozen various hats to the Ronald McDonald House as a donation while I take him there to visit Children and families there. I started crocheting hats and my therapist told me to get a hold me when I was struggling with the passing of my dad eight years ago. Since that time I have made a lot of cancer hats, called Charlie's caps. It has been the best advice I ever took from someone!

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the hat and the model!

I agree it's great therapy.

Quoting JanetJanMom:

Mobile Photo

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Let us know about your grandbaby Angie!  

This should be called "weave in Wednesday" for me, that's what I need to do.  I have a cowl and a purple project that needs the ends finished.  Then want to start on my knit throw.

Jezzeria
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I am working on leg warmers with that criss cross stitch.  I need to get a picture of it!  I should have them both finished by Friday night and then I just need the buttons I've ordered for them to come in :)

I have still been watching supernatural.  Is it wrong that some parts of that show seem so cheesy (Which I am trying to be understanding since i'm on season 1 that aired in 2005) but at the same time I just love it so much! lol. Also I am still reading that BigTime series, on book 5 of 5 now!

Hope you are having a wonderful day as well :) 

Jezzeria
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:46 PM

That is so awesome that you do that!

And your dog wears that hat well!  

Quoting JanetJanMom:

Mobile Photo

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable puppy and hat!!!  :)  

Quoting JanetJanMom:

Mobile Photo

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Karyn!  Yay for finished projects and starting new ones!  :)  

My grandbaby is just so precious.....she looks like her big sister. I could have stayed there all day holding her.  :)  

Quoting kary29:

Let us know about your grandbaby Angie!  

This should be called "weave in Wednesday" for me, that's what I need to do.  I have a cowl and a purple project that needs the ends finished.  Then want to start on my knit throw.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I can't wait to see those leg warmers!!!  :)  

Quoting Jezzeria:

Oh I am working on leg warmers with that criss cross stitch.  I need to get a picture of it!  I should have them both finished by Friday night and then I just need the buttons I've ordered for them to come in :)

I have still been watching supernatural.  Is it wrong that some parts of that show seem so cheesy (Which I am trying to be understanding since i'm on season 1 that aired in 2005) but at the same time I just love it so much! lol. Also I am still reading that BigTime series, on book 5 of 5 now!

Hope you are having a wonderful day as well :) 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:55 PM
3 moms liked this

My day has been lovely. We all went....(me, dh, ds, dd, older dd, my MIL) to go see our new granddaughter...she is so precious and looks like her big sister but with darker hair. 

I am working on my knit purple project while watching some video podcasts. I need to get started on the Mystery CAL afghan project. The new Moogly square comes out tomorrow. 

I haven't been watching much lately. I have been reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. 

Happy Wednesday!!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)