Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's Thoughts!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:31 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Let's chat about what is on your mind today!!! 

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Good Morning!  I hope your day is going wonderfully!  

I am sitting here alone because I couldn't go to church this morning due to this cold. I was supposed to teach the K, 1 &2 graders. I am looking over what we have going on this week. It is going to be another busy one!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Hoping to have the strength to get through it!  I am hoping to feel better tomorrow or I may have to call in a substitute to tutor for me on Tuesday. I would really hate to miss it. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:45 AM

Today I am going to finish unpacking and work on my Easter projects. If I was feeling better, I think they would almost be done, but I need to finish knitting the last one. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:13 PM

So, no work has been done on Easter projects...I am mindlessly knitting on my shawl.  I think it is time for some tea with honey!  

How is your day going? 

kary29
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Sunny, 70, pretty nice here.  Went to church, dh and I and the dog took a walk at the park,  now enjoying the weather.  Dd is going right now to get 2 more skeins of yarn for her blanket, that should do it.

Going to church small groups this evening.

Hope your cold gets better!

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Well, I went to church for the first time in weeks. Between blizzards & colds and I don' t even remember anymore what.

Still haven't started the mittens or the socks. Did a bit more work on the shawl, though. There was a school play a friend of my daughter's was in. It was sort of "Back to the Future, the Musical". DH & I agreed that we're missing about half the lines for bad acoustics.  The middle school has a "commons" rather than an auditorium.

Could not find a socket wrench to fit the harp yesterday.  Most of what was for sale was complete sets, and the smallest in any set was too large. Tried doing a google search with the best measurements I had, and came up with a "piano tuning wrench" which seems to be what I had before. It'll probably be a month before it arrives -- faster shipping would have doubled the cost. Well, I can practice something else in the meanwhile.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Sounds like a wonderful day, Karyn! Enjoy every minute!  

Thanks about the cold.,..I am drinking hot tea and knitting!  :)

Quoting kary29:

Sunny, 70, pretty nice here.  Went to church, dh and I and the dog took a walk at the park,  now enjoying the weather.  Dd is going right now to get 2 more skeins of yarn for her blanket, that should do it.

Going to church small groups this evening.

Hope your cold gets better!

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Sorry you didn't find a wrench for the harp....ugh to slow shipping. Yay for some work on the shawl and getting to church today.

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

Well, I went to church for the first time in weeks. Between blizzards & colds and I don' t even remember anymore what.

Still haven't started the mittens or the socks. Did a bit more work on the shawl, though. There was a school play a friend of my daughter's was in. It was sort of "Back to the Future, the Musical". DH & I agreed that we're missing about half the lines for bad acoustics.  The middle school has a "commons" rather than an auditorium.

Could not find a socket wrench to fit the harp yesterday.  Most of what was for sale was complete sets, and the smallest in any set was too large. Tried doing a google search with the best measurements I had, and came up with a "piano tuning wrench" which seems to be what I had before. It'll probably be a month before it arrives -- faster shipping would have doubled the cost. Well, I can practice something else in the meanwhile.

kiweerose
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

practicing , practicing. Walked with swh and did grocery shopping.

Saw dvd Maleficent...good one and Hercules ...another good one.

will be watching Madam Secretary and Walking Dead

had to water fruit trees and planted apple blossom ground cover.

Warming up leftovers in oven and cooking cornbeef for Mon dinner.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:51 PM

Sounds like a great day!  I haven't seen Hercules, but I really liked Maleficent. Hope you have a great dinner!  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

practicing , practicing. Walked with swh and did grocery shopping.

Saw dvd Maleficent...good one and Hercules ...another good one.

will be watching Madam Secretary and Walking Dead

had to water fruit trees and planted apple blossom ground cover.

Warming up leftovers in oven and cooking cornbeef for Mon dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)