Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo {3/16}

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

How are you? How was your weekend? 

Any plans this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!! 

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Well, I still haven't started the projects I wanted to start, and a kid threw up.

Today may achieve "OK", but not marvelous.

I hope we can get the hot tub fixed, but I'll probably feel obligated to inform the guy who caught our cold last time that we're sick again.

kary29
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Sunny and suppose to be 79 today.  But I have been teary all morning because my dd is moving out today. She is excited, I am trying not to feel really sad.

Didn't know it would hit me so hard.

Jezzeria
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:46 PM

I am exhausted.  Had a horrible migraine yesterday and not feeling much better today but I'm pushing through my work day.  

This week, getting my nails redone tomorrow. and just the usual.  Catch up on all the laundry I missed being able to do this weekend thanks to the headache and its onset. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jezzeria
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Maybe you'll get to start some projects this week.  And sorry about the kid that threw up :( Never fun having sick kiddos. 

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

Well, I still haven't started the projects I wanted to start, and a kid threw up.

I hope we can get the hot tub fixed, but I'll probably feel obligated to inform the guy who caught our cold last time that we're sick again.

Jezzeria
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:48 PM

*hugs* So sorry she's leaving.  What an exciting adventure for her, but I can't imagine what it must be like to have to let your child go into the world.  I'm here if you need anything!

Quoting kary29:

Sunny and suppose to be 79 today.  But I have been teary all morning because my dd is moving out today. She is excited, I am trying not to feel really sad.

kiweerose
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:08 PM

weekend was good.

no plans for the week....oops ...have to plant my cuttings. Oh and some summer freesia bulbs. My neighbor gave us spring ones and they are blooming so thought of getting summer ones.

Have a nice day too.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Oh no, so sorry to hear she threw up...hope she is feeling better and you get the hot tub fixed soon!  

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM

{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}  So sorry you are sad!  It is tough when they leave home. 

Wow, you are having gorgeous weather!  Upper 60s here today. 

Quoting kary29:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:55 PM

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Migraines are the worst...they really take it out of you.  Yay for getting your nails done tomorrow!  

Quoting Jezzeria:

I am exhausted.  Had a horrible migraine yesterday and not feeling much better today but I'm pushing through my work day.  

This week, getting my nails redone tomorrow. and just the usual.  Catch up on all the laundry I missed being able to do this weekend thanks to the headache and its onset. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay for a good weekend and double yay for bulb planting!  

Quoting kiweerose:

weekend was good.

no plans for the week....oops ...have to plant my cuttings. Oh and some summer freesia bulbs. My neighbor gave us spring ones and they are blooming so thought of getting summer ones.

Have a nice day too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)