Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Sharing!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

Share how your day is going here!  

Let's Chat!!!  

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:12 AM

It is a crazy morning here!  Baskets are done....ham is in the oven on low.....meatballs are in the crockpot.  I forgot a few things at the store....I may pop in...but if I don't...we can do without it. 

All the plastic eggs are filled for the granddaughters and when they are done with their hunt....the older children will hide the eggs for Z & B. 

Got to run and curl dd's hair....I can't wait to see her part in the skit. I have taken her to all practices but one and have managed to not know what it is about.  I wanted to be surprised!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:13 AM

easter egg

Happy Easter!!! 

tramcd
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:40 AM
The kids were up early to see what were in their Easter baskets. So far things going smoothly. We have a little time till we have to be at church to teach the kids Sunday School class. I hope I have enough planned to keep the kids we get busy.
Jezzeria
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM
I just have to say I have not held a hook since Thursday and I am itching to do so! Still have to hide eggs but otherwise we are ready for a fun filled day with dd and her cousins!
kiweerose
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:29 PM

Happy Easter .

kiweerose
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM

went to do our walks..swh and i for 20 min. Good thing we stopped...it rained right after. Not complaining though. Hoping Apr will be filled with rainy days and snowy days in the mountains.

went to get a coffee grinder Fri and swh is playing with it now. He is so happy. We had a mini grinder and it took forever.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Hope you had a wonderful time at Sunday School and after!  :)

Quoting tramcd: The kids were up early to see what were in their Easter baskets. So far things going smoothly. We have a little time till we have to be at church to teach the kids Sunday School class. I hope I have enough planned to keep the kids we get busy.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:32 PM

Hope you will be able to hold a hook this evening!  I hope you had a fantastic day! 

Quoting Jezzeria: I just have to say I have not held a hook since Thursday and I am itching to do so! Still have to hide eggs but otherwise we are ready for a fun filled day with dd and her cousins!

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Happy Easter!  Yay for a walk, rain and the coffee grinder.  :)

Quoting kiweerose:

went to do our walks..swh and i for 20 min. Good thing we stopped...it rained right after. Not complaining though. Hoping Apr will be filled with rainy days and snowy days in the mountains.

went to get a coffee grinder Fri and swh is playing with it now. He is so happy. We had a mini grinder and it took forever.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:39 PM

Whew, I am tired!  The eggs have been hunted...the food has been eaten....leftovers have been put away...pictures have been taken......babies have been held.  I am drinking a cup of tea and thinking about tackling the dishes....thank goodness there are not that many.  Great day with all my wonderful children and lovely granddaughters!!!  My MIL, niece and DH were here too.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)