Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Tales

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:02 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

Share how your day is going, any thoughts, any plans here!  

by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Good Morning! The sun is shining here...the birds are singing....I have my cup of coffee and getting ready to crochet the cuff on my sock. 

Today's plans are haircuts!  Hoping to get that done early, so I can potter around at home. I need to do some laundry and will probably spend some time outside doing something.  :)  Tonight is the one night we have at home until Saturday.....shows or a movie will be on the agenda tonight. 

Hope your morning is going splendidly. 

kiweerose
by on May. 5, 2015 at 10:08 AM

waving morning helloes.

saw this humming bird while i was watering for a short time...

laundry and errands. Going to make the booties for the Kal for May ...maybe 2 different ones in different colors.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Hello Kiweerose! Amazing hummingbirds photos....thanks so much for sharing them! My mom loved hummingbirds. I need to get a few more feeders to attract them. 

Quoting kiweerose:

waving morning helloes.

laundry and errands. Going to make the booties for the Kal for May ...maybe 2 different ones in different colors.

kiweerose
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:31 PM

i know they like the geraniums, cannas and aloe flowers. It is hard to catch them. Many times i did not have the camera. This time i wanted to be ready and get their pictures.

Quoting harknessangels:

Hello Kiweerose! Amazing hummingbirds photos....thanks so much for sharing them! My mom loved hummingbirds. I need to get a few more feeders to attract them. 

Quoting kiweerose:

waving morning helloes.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

First crochet sock is done.....second has been started. I can't use it for the May CAL because it is autumnal colors.  :)  I loved crocheting this....I have been giddy all morning about it....anyone else get giddy about their projects?!  

kiweerose
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:20 PM

what a nice sock. They are autumn colors? still looks Springy to me.

oh yes...been feeling giddy when i knit the 2 color, the illusion, and the baby booties. 

Quoting harknessangels:

First crochet sock is done.....second has been started. I can't use it for the May CAL because it is autumnal colors.  :)  I loved crocheting this....I have been giddy all morning about it....anyone else get giddy about their projects?!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Thanks!  I am glad to know I am not the only one who gets giddy...my family looks at me like why are you so giddy over a sock...LOL!  

Quoting kiweerose:

oh yes...been feeling giddy when i knit the 2 color, the illusion, and the baby booties. 

Quoting harknessangels:

kiweerose
by on May. 5, 2015 at 3:35 PM

....yep know what you mean . It makes you feel so happy. who is that sock for ...You?

Quoting harknessangels:

Thanks!  I am glad to know I am not the only one who gets giddy...my family looks at me like why are you so giddy over a sock...LOL!  

Quoting kiweerose:

Quoting harknessangels:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Yes, the socks will be for me...dd will wear them too!  She is already requesting a pair of socks in this color yarn. 

Quoting kiweerose:

....yep know what you mean . It makes you feel so happy. who is that sock for ...You?

kiweerose
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:25 PM

wow ...those are nice colors for the socks you will make for your dd.

Quoting harknessangels:

Yes, the socks will be for me...dd will wear them too!  She is already requesting a pair of socks in this color yarn. 

Quoting kiweerose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)