Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's Show & Tell

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:34 AM
  • 34 Replies
  • 341 Total Views

Let's share about our day, what we are working on 

and 

share some pics if you have them!! 

I hope you are having a super day!!!! 

by on May. 17, 2015 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 9:11 AM

We are getting ready to head out to church and then weather permitting, go see my niece play soccer. They are calling for rain & thunderstorms this afternoon. 

crochetmom07
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Working up a quick dishcloth this morning. Somehow they always disappear. Then church. Hoping to make it to get some yarn for a new project. I'm going to be making a graphghan for some friends whose ten month old baby lost his battle to holopresencephaly as a memorial thing for them.
SarahJanine
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
We just got done with church. DH and DS are making a run to the dump while I feed baby and then we will go out for lunch. :)
Mazilch
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM
I've been to church this morning, now I'm just hanging out at the campground debating whether or not to work on a baby afghan.
harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 3:08 PM

I need to whip a few dishcloths myself..you are right, they always seem to disappear. What a wonderful way to comfort the family.  I am so sad to hear this.  

Quoting crochetmom07: Working up a quick dishcloth this morning. Somehow they always disappear. Then church. Hoping to make it to get some yarn for a new project. I'm going to be making a graphghan for some friends whose ten month old baby lost his battle to holopresencephaly as a memorial thing for them.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Have a great lunch out!  :)

Quoting SarahJanine: We just got done with church. DH and DS are making a run to the dump while I feed baby and then we will go out for lunch. :)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Crocheting at the campground sounds ike a great way to spend the afternoon!  

Quoting Mazilch: I've been to church this morning, now I'm just hanging out at the campground debating whether or not to work on a baby afghan.

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 17, 2015 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

This is what I've been working on, our strawberries are ready!  Picked these yesterday.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I am working on a small prayer cloth. I made one for my friend the other day and now I am making one for her mom. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 17, 2015 at 3:16 PM

They look delicious!  I love fresh strawberries!  

Quoting kary29:

This is what I've been working on, our strawberries are ready!  Picked these yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)