Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Sharing.............

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

Share how your day is going here!  

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:11 AM

Good Morning!  The weather is overcast here. Today is the day my family will be getting ready for camp. I need to do some laundry to help them out. I need to run to the farm & pet center, library and the grocery store as well. 

I have not been feeling 100%, so I did get quite a bit done on a project yesterday and finished reading a book. 

I will probably spend the afternoon doing the same today. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:49 PM

Still haven't had a chance to rest today!  Got all the running around done, the pool taken care of and the chicken coop cleaned out. We also had to separate one of the hens from the rest....the rooster is really hurting her head. I have some medicine coming for it tomorrow. 

kary29
by Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:35 PM

You've had a busy day, hope you're feeling better.  I'm wondering how a rooster hurts it's head, hope the medicine works!

Hot and very humid here today.  We are getting ready to go to a baseball game with the church group.  It will be hot.  Maybe will get home in time to work on my afghan tonight.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 9, 2015 at 7:39 AM

It was really busy....we even watched a few episodes of Doctor Who and The Maze Runner. 

The rooster hurt a hen. She is now in our first aid crate relaxing. I hope the medicine works too!  

Hope it was a great game! Sounds like fun! 

Quoting kary29:

You've had a busy day, hope you're feeling better.  I'm wondering how a rooster hurts it's head, hope the medicine works!

Hot and very humid here today.  We are getting ready to go to a baseball game with the church group.  It will be hot.  Maybe will get home in time to work on my afghan tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)