Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fantastic Friday!!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:59 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Yay!!! It's Friday!!!! 

Any plans? Any weekend plans? 

Working on any projects (home, yard, yarn)? 

I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Woohoo, it's Friday!!!  Today is our monthly Food Drive...we will all be going to that and helping. The kiddos have Youth Group tonight. 

Tomorrow we are going to see both my niece's play soccer in the evening. We need to do some things around the house in the morning. Both kiddos are having friends over on Sunday. 

I am hoping to be able to get some work done on a few projects....not sure which ones.  ;)  

kiweerose
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:24 AM

hmmm...dealing with my spurts of hacking cough without the cough medicines now. It is better except for the once in awhile coughs. This is a yay. 

Yes trying something out for a knitting project and might do other bright colors for hats like the Rikke or Bankhead. 

been getting rid of some plants that did not like our drought. 

have a good day.

kiweerose
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:27 AM

My mother does help with food at  a church...they make ready to eat simple filling sandwiches for the homeless, etc.

doing charity work in different forms makes one feel good. That is how i feel when i knit and crochet for them.

Quoting harknessangels:

Woohoo, it's Friday!!!  Today is our monthly Food Drive...we will all be going to that and helping. The kiddos have Youth Group tonight. 

Tomorrow we are going to see both my niece's play soccer in the evening. We need to do some things around the house in the morning. Both kiddos are having friends over on Sunday. 

I am hoping to be able to get some work done on a few projects....not sure which ones.  ;)  

Jezzeria
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:53 AM

No plans for tonight. 

Tomorrow we're supposed to go to some rock crawling event, but I don't think we have anything planned for Sunday. 

I still need to work on the laundry (that beast is never ending, as you know).  We are hoping to touch up paint a few walls and work on some base board.  Then our next big project will be redoing the guest bathroom.  And of course I want to yarn when and where I can!

You have a wonderful day! :)

Jezzeria
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Oh that sounds like fun!  

Have fun at the food drive, and soccer games!  Sunday sounds like it should be fun too :)  Hope you get to work on those projects!

Quoting harknessangels:

Jezzeria
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Sorry to hear you have been sick, I hope the rest of your cough goes away quickly!  

Oh can't wait to see your new knitting project!

Quoting kiweerose:

hmmm...dealing with my spurts of hacking cough without the cough medicines now. It is better except for the once in awhile coughs. This is a yay. 

Yes trying something out for a knitting project and might do other bright colors for hats like the Rikke or Bankhead. 

have a good day.

pke
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Looking forward to a surprise birthday party tonight for husband of best friend tonight.  Since plumbing work we had done this week in my bathroom involved cutting through a wall, I am doing a 'deep cleaning' of my bathroom,i.e., washing walls, etc.  Admitedly it is a small bathroom...  Going out for a run now, try to get out every day despite the 90 degree+ weather predicted through early next week...  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

pke
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Hope you're doing better soon.

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good day.

kiweerose
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

ohno worries. It is that last pesty  hacking cough that comes out at the strangest times. I may be coughless for 30 min and then out it comes. 

i am halfway done knitting with one. I have to add another 8 inches . 

Quoting Jezzeria:

Sorry to hear you have been sick, I hope the rest of your cough goes away quickly!  

Oh can't wait to see your new knitting project!

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good day.

kiweerose
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:14 PM

me too. I feel fine except for that cough. 

Enjoy the party. 

Home your home projects are going good.

Quoting pke:

Hope you're doing better soon.

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)