Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i do like this dishcloth

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

pattern. I have been making different ones both knitting and crochet . I looked for a nice one this morning and found THis Pattern.

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jezzeria
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:36 PM

Oh i enjoy the look of that and it doesn't seem to difficult.  I remember I tried that star stitch for a dishclothe once and it really hurt my hand to do. 

kiweerose
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

yes it is an easy pattern . No twisting or what ever. Fast and quick. Yes if one pattern is to bothersome, it is not meant to do . I tried several this morning until i found this one and really like it.

Quoting Jezzeria:

Oh i enjoy the look of that and it doesn't seem to difficult.  I remember I tried that star stitch for a dishclothe once and it really hurt my hand to do. 

Jezzeria
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:09 PM

What beautiful colors will you be using for these?

Quoting kiweerose:

yes it is an easy pattern . No twisting or what ever. Fast and quick. Yes if one pattern is to bothersome, it is not meant to do . I tried several this morning until i found this one and really like it.

Quoting Jezzeria:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a great pattern! Thanks for sharing it!  

kiweerose
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

i finished one and took a picture . I will put it in the show post.

Quoting Jezzeria:

What beautiful colors will you be using for these?

Quoting kiweerose:

Quoting Jezzeria:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)