Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Thoughts.........

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

Share your thoughts here!  

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!! 

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Good Morning! I am taking a moment to have a protein bar with my coffee. I am loving the Luna Lemon Zest bars.....delicious!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Oh something else I'll have to try!  I've had the chocolatey ones.

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Finished my hat!  Now I've got to finish the blanket for my ds.  Hope I can get some of it done with dgs here today.

Jezzeria
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:59 PM

Well I almost had a heart attack this morning before work.  I went to grab my yarn bag this morning, and for whatever reason decided to adjust some of the stuff in it before actually picking up the bag and when I moved the first thing a mouse jumped out at me!  I thought we had gotten them all but apparently not.  And now they have gone too far if they are messing with my yarn! lol. 

Jezzeria
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Chocolatey protein bars always taste off to me. 

Quoting kary29:

Oh something else I'll have to try!  I've had the chocolatey ones.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Yay for finishing your hat!  I am heading into the decreases on mine! Hope you are able to get some crocheting done today!  

Quoting kary29:

Finished my hat!  Now I've got to finish the blanket for my ds.  Hope I can get some of it done with dgs here today.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Oh my goodness, I would have had a heart attack too!  That mouse has got to go, no nesting in the yarn bag! 

Quoting Jezzeria:

Well I almost had a heart attack this morning before work.  I went to grab my yarn bag this morning, and for whatever reason decided to adjust some of the stuff in it before actually picking up the bag and when I moved the first thing a mouse jumped out at me!  I thought we had gotten them all but apparently not.  And now they have gone too far if they are messing with my yarn! lol. 

Jezzeria
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Yea definitely not!  I am trying to think where else I can store my bag at night now so that they can't mess with it until we get it. I guess I just need to invest in plastic bins!

Quoting harknessangels:

Oh my goodness, I would have had a heart attack too!  That mouse has got to go, no nesting in the yarn bag! 

Quoting Jezzeria:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:15 PM

I am hoping to finish the hat I am working on, so when my Nordic Mart order comes in...I will be ready to make more hats using this yarn

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Nice yarn.  What color did you get?

Quoting harknessangels:

I am hoping to finish the hat I am working on, so when my Nordic Mart order comes in...I will be ready to make more hats using this yarn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)