Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday's Fun!!!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:31 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Happy Friday!!! How are you? 

Any plans? Any weekend plans? 

Any plans to work on any projects (home, yard, yarn, craft...etc.)? 

I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!! 

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:57 AM

Good Morning!  I am trying to get myself motivated today. Coffee is really needed. My sleep was interrupted many times last night.....dogs barking, DH snoring, alarms going off, phone calls...not being able to fall back to sleep...crazy!  

We are getting ready to take the terrific two the orthodontist. I seem to spend lots of time at either the dentist or the orthodontist office. We need to pop in the store for dog food and a new stool for my computer table. The welds broke on the two we had. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:58 AM

DD wants to go to Youth Group tonight. My guys are heading out for a hiking/camping weekend. I am looking forward to relaxing with my projects.  I do need to get a bit of planting and pruning done too!  

Hope you are having a wonderful morning!  

jtcwjotoole
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:06 AM
Having a rough start to the day. Feeling frustrated with my van and a little guilty the kids were late this morning because I forgot to check the coolant before leaving. Had to pull over half way to school and wait 30 minutes for it to cool down some.

Planning on asking my husband to check the clamps on the new hose he just put on and hoping to get the garden tilled this weekend so we can start preparing for the planting.

Working on the Easter dress and ballet flats to match. Want to reorganize the pantry and baking cabinets. Need to make a couple runs to the local thrift store to drop off donations.

Hope y'all have a blessed day :-)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM

Sorry to hear you had a rough start to your day! Hope it gets better!  We need to get our garden tilled too. I have been doing some planning. I can't wait to see the matching ballet flats. You have reminded me that I need to reorganized the linen closet and get some things ready to donate. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Quoting jtcwjotoole: Having a rough start to the day. Feeling frustrated with my van and a little guilty the kids were late this morning because I forgot to check the coolant before leaving. Had to pull over half way to school and wait 30 minutes for it to cool down some. Planning on asking my husband to check the clamps on the new hose he just put on and hoping to get the garden tilled this weekend so we can start preparing for the planting. Working on the Easter dress and ballet flats to match. Want to reorganize the pantry and baking cabinets. Need to make a couple runs to the local thrift store to drop off donations. Hope y'all have a blessed day :-)

kiweerose
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:04 PM

on and off rainy day and very windy. 

did wear my knit cowl and Bankhead had and one library clerk noticed. 

looks like Hawaii 5 - 0 and Bluebloods are new so will be seeing them. while crocheting. I only knitted the pink Bankhead last month and the rest of the days and up to today are mostly crochet. Interesting.

Crocheted a round basket and will try out a square one.

D-Town
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:38 PM

This week I've been busy thanks to DD turning 9 this past Tuesday. She is spoiled and thinks her birthday lasts for an entire week. (But I will mention that all my kids think that) This weekend is when we're celebrating so we rented a hotel room with an indoor pool and she was allowed to invite 3 friends to spend the weekend. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Yay for wearing your handknits!  Woohoo for new shows and crocheting!  I can't wait to see what you are working on!  

Quoting kiweerose:

looks like Hawaii 5 - 0 and Bluebloods are new so will be seeing them. while crocheting. I only knitted the pink Bankhead last month and the rest of the days and up to today are mostly crochet. Interesting.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:14 PM

I can relate to celebrating birthdays for a week!  Hope everyone has a blast at the hotel!!!  

Quoting D-Town:

This week I've been busy thanks to DD turning 9 this past Tuesday. She is spoiled and thinks her birthday lasts for an entire week. (But I will mention that all my kids think that) This weekend is when we're celebrating so we rented a hotel room with an indoor pool and she was allowed to invite 3 friends to spend the weekend. 

kiweerose
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM

finished round basket ...now in the middle of doing the square one.

raining again tonight and windy .

Quoting harknessangels:

Yay for wearing your handknits!  Woohoo for new shows and crocheting!  I can't wait to see what you are working on!  

Quoting kiweerose:

Mazilch
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 7:01 AM

I had a good Friday.  I took dgd to her first dentist appt which went very well.

Today, is our end of season volleyball tournaments.  It's a double elemination tournament so it could be an all day thing or be done by noon....depends on how well we play.  Our season record is 16-5.

I will probably go to church tomorrow and do my shopping.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)