Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Mother's Day

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

To you!

by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiweerose
by on May. 8, 2016 at 1:00 PM

simple smile   Happy mothers day to the ladies here.

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2016 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, to you too!  Hope you had a good day.

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

To you!

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Thanks, hope you had a good one!

Quoting kiweerose:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2016 at 9:06 PM

happy mothers day2

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2016 at 9:45 PM

Hope you had a great time at the beach!

Quoting harknessangels:

happy mothers day2

CherrieFaeries
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:49 PM

The ONLY good thing that happened or was said to me today came from my son. My daughter may have said it while I was half asleep. But my boy gave me lovins and a massage.

Quoting kary29:

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

To you!

kiweerose
by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:51 PM

it was ok.

I went to my mom yesterday and it was good . Went to sf to a restaurant with swhm mom and she did not like what i did. I did not greet her with happy mothers day when we got to the restaurant quick enough for her. She cannot see me good and has a hearing problem so she grumbled to my swh that i did not do the greeting to her liking. When finally i was able to i told her Happy Mothers day twice and gave her a small package. She looked at me with disdain and turned her back. No smile at all.  good gosh ...sure cannot please everybody.

Quoting kary29:

Quoting kiweerose:

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2016 at 11:11 PM

That wasn't very nice of her.  Sorry she was that way to you.

Quoting kiweerose:

it was ok.

I went to my mom yesterday and it was good . Went to sf to a restaurant with swhm mom and she did not like what i did. I did not greet her with happy mothers day when we got to the restaurant quick enough for her. She cannot see me good and has a hearing problem so she grumbled to my swh that i did not do the greeting to her liking. When finally i was able to i told her Happy Mothers day twice and gave her a small package. She looked at me with disdain and turned her back. No smile at all.  good gosh ...sure cannot please everybody.

Quoting kary29:

Quoting kiweerose:

kiweerose
by on May. 9, 2016 at 12:11 AM

yes...quite a character. She was never really that nice....even my sister in law. Strange family. As long as my swh is a loving , caring , etc ....after all these yrs....i am supposed to at least grow a thick skin . This is why Mothers day is stressful for me and i am crocheting and knitting so much.

Quoting kary29:

That wasn't very nice of her.  Sorry she was that way to you.

Quoting kiweerose:

it was ok.

Quoting kary29:

Quoting kiweerose:

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 9, 2016 at 9:25 AM

That was nice of your son!  

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

The ONLY good thing that happened or was said to me today came from my son. My daughter may have said it while I was half asleep. But my boy gave me lovins and a massage.

Quoting kary29:

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

To you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)