Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo & Mayhem...........

Posted by on May. 30, 2016 at 9:26 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

How are you today? How was your weekend? 

Any plans today? 

Anything you are looking forward to this week? 

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!! 

by on May. 30, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicNcaffeine
by on May. 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM
I'm ok. Another rainy day. So glad the rain stayed away on Saturday. Just crochet and laundry. I am doing the button and loop for the dress now. I get sidetracked easily. Lol
harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2016 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Crochet and laundry sound like the perfect way to spend a rainy day!   :)

Quoting musicNcaffeine: I'm ok. Another rainy day. So glad the rain stayed away on Saturday. Just crochet and laundry. I am doing the button and loop for the dress now. I get sidetracked easily. Lol

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am doing okay. I am taking it easy today. I weaved in some ends on two shawl projects....waiting for some sun to get pictures.....doing some laundry....doing some reading.....checking Instagram....etc. 

We are heading to our friends house this evening to celebrate his birthday. 

I am looking forward to spending time with friends this week and getting some things done at home. There is so much I really would like to do around here....diy projects, herb garden, vegetable garden and more!  

I hope you are having a great day!!! 

kiweerose
by on May. 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM

have a nice day and evening.

did walks with swh and crochet while walking.

bought some spray paints at Home d. and swh sprayed some for the garden decorations. Looks a lot better.

crocheting blanket...few more inches to the end.

musicNcaffeine
by on May. 30, 2016 at 5:50 PM
I look forward to the pictures. My phone is charging then I will post the dress!

An evening with friends is always a nice treat!

My to do list keeps growing too. I just go back and forth. lol

Quoting harknessangels:

I am doing okay. I am taking it easy today. I weaved in some ends on two shawl projects....waiting for some sun to get pictures.....doing some laundry....doing some reading.....checking Instagram....etc. 

We are heading to our friends house this evening to celebrate his birthday. 

I am looking forward to spending time with friends this week and getting some things done at home. There is so much I really would like to do around here....diy projects, herb garden, vegetable garden and more!  

I hope you are having a great day!!! 

musicNcaffeine
by on May. 30, 2016 at 5:52 PM
I can't imagine crocheting while walking! I'm always amazed when you mention it. I am in the midst of 2 baby blankets now!

Quoting kiweerose:

bought some spray paints at Home d. and swh sprayed some for the garden decorations. Looks a lot better.

Mazilch
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2016 at 7:52 PM

I am doing o.k.  Last week was a busy hectic week.  I had to find a nursing home to put my mother in because of her dementia and they also found a mass on her thyroid.

Today, I've been busy getting our truck camper packed for our "big adventure."  Dh and I are leaving tomorrow to go west via the UP of Michigan then taking US 2 most of the way to Washington State, we have to be at Seattle by June 21st because we will fly to Ketchican, Alaska for two nights, when we get back to Washington we'll head home via US 20.  We expect to be gone at least a month.

kiweerose
by on May. 30, 2016 at 7:54 PM

yes that is me crocheting and walking. I can knit and walk too. I am doing a 3rd blanket ...this time granny circle.

my swh and i were at a grocery store and buying some chicken pieces at the cooked meals department. The clerk saw me with my crochet hat and liked it. This was not a lady but a guy. 

Quoting musicNcaffeine: I can't imagine crocheting while walking! I'm always amazed when you mention it. I am in the midst of 2 baby blankets now!
Quoting kiweerose:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Sounds like a great time!  Yay for the garden decorations getting spruced up. I have a few things around here to spray paint. Not too much longer and you will be done the blanket. 

Quoting kiweerose:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2016 at 10:03 PM

I love checking things off my 'to do' list!  I am trying to be realistic about how much I can get done in a day. I am trying to have some kind of balance.  :)

Quoting musicNcaffeine: I look forward to the pictures. My phone is charging then I will post the dress! An evening with friends is always a nice treat! My to do list keeps growing too. I just go back and forth. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)