Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Sharing & Shenanigans!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 106 Total Views

Happy Saturday!!!  How are you? 

Any plans? 

Share how your day is going here.....

I hope you are having a great one!!! 

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kary29
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:13 PM

Having a pretty good day.  Haven't done much so far.  Went to the library to pick up some things and saw that they had the movie "Still Alice", the same book I've been reading.  So I brought it home and watched it, it was so sad.  Now I won't read the book.  

Worked outside a little but it's too hot and humid.  So working inside now.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Yay for a good day. I have done the same thing with a book & movie. Sorry it was a sad movie. 

The humidity is back here today too!  It does make working outside more challenging.  

Quoting kary29:

Having a pretty good day.  Haven't done much so far.  Went to the library to pick up some things and saw that they had the movie "Still Alice", the same book I've been reading.  So I brought it home and watched it, it was so sad.  Now I won't read the book.  

Worked outside a little but it's too hot and humid.  So working inside now.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Today has been a crazy day!  Up this morning and out the door as soon as we could......went out to the stores, came home & had lunch, starting the packing for camp frenzy....took my dgd back home.....went to my cousin's birthday party and now we are back home to do more packing craziness!  

Hope everyone has had a fun Saturday!!!! 

kary29
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:38 PM

Sounds like a crazy but fun day.  Your kids are going to camp this week?

Dh and I went to a small Mexican place to eat, then took a walk on a trail we don't usually go on.

Home now and the last hour I have been texting with my dd.  :)

Quoting harknessangels:

Today has been a crazy day!  Up this morning and out the door as soon as we could......went out to the stores, came home & had lunch, starting the packing for camp frenzy....took my dgd back home.....went to my cousin's birthday party and now we are back home to do more packing craziness!  

Hope everyone has had a fun Saturday!!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:56 PM

It was a very fun day!  My cousins and I grew up next door to each other. We were always together and I love laughing & being with them.  

YUM to Mexican, going for a walk and texting with DD.  

Yes, my kiddos and DH are going to camp!  I am on my own with all the furry ones for the week!  

Quoting kary29:

Sounds like a crazy but fun day.  Your kids are going to camp this week?

Dh and I went to a small Mexican place to eat, then took a walk on a trail we don't usually go on.

Home now and the last hour I have been texting with my dd.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)