Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Thoughts...............

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:05 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

Happy Thursday!  How are you? 

Share how your day is going here!  

I hope you are having a terrific one!!! 

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiweerose
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:50 AM

rains coming again. They said it is a moderate one. The burned areas will be monitored.

our tv had problems monday and we got a new one. Each time we get a new one , it gets so complicated to start it. We have to figure it out how to set up the programs. Big gadgets are not fun many times.

starting on my next legwarmer in that color again. Another needle felt project.

have a good one too.

seahawkmomof7
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:00 AM

It's not going so will today. last night my hubby find out that is cousin was in a car accident and sadly did not make it.

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:18 AM

So far so good.  2 1/2 yr old grandson is watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  Younger one, who just learned to walk, is walking around trying to cach the dog.  :)

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Good for your rain.  Had the same problem with our new tv.

Quoting kiweerose:

rains coming again. They said it is a moderate one. The burned areas will be monitored.

our tv had problems monday and we got a new one. Each time we get a new one , it gets so complicated to start it. We have to figure it out how to set up the programs. Big gadgets are not fun many times.

have a good one too.

kary29
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM

That is terrible!  So sorry for you and your husband and the family.  Sending prayers for all.  ((((hugs))))

Quoting seahawkmomof7:

It's not going so will today. last night my hubby find out that is cousin was in a car accident and sadly did not make it.

kiweerose
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM

yes with these newer tvs. 

rains are always good.

Quoting kary29:

Good for your rain.  Had the same problem with our new tv.

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good one too.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM

I am so sorry to hear this! Thinking of you, your husband and family!  {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Quoting seahawkmomof7:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:31 PM

Yay for rains! It is raining here now. Sorry to hear about your TV problems. I struggle with setting things up too, I am so glad DH does those kind of things for me. I can't wait to see your needle felt projects!  

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good one too.

kiweerose
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:54 PM

my swh was the one to set the new tv up but getting the channels to work was awful. 

I then realized ...it was our cable box that had to be changed. It was working for the other tv and not the new one. Went to get the new box and now it works.While i was waiting to get service for the new box, i sat and crochet half a hat then ran out of yarn and switched to knitting.

had to call the post office to redeliver a package. If that does not work , will go down and get it.

Quoting harknessangels:

Yay for rains! It is raining here now. Sorry to hear about your TV problems. I struggle with setting things up too, I am so glad DH does those kind of things for me. I can't wait to see your needle felt projects!  

Quoting kiweerose:

have a good one too.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 5:19 PM

Yay for your husband setting up the TV. Ugh to needing to get a new cable box, but glad you were able to do some crafting and now everything is working. Hope the post office is able to redeliver. 

Quoting kiweerose:

my swh was the one to set the new tv up but getting the channels to work was awful. 

I then realized ...it was our cable box that had to be changed. It was working for the other tv and not the new one. Went to get the new box and now it works.While i was waiting to get service for the new box, i sat and crochet half a hat then ran out of yarn and switched to knitting.

had to call the post office to redeliver a package. If that does not work , will go down and get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)