Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday's Festivities!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Happy Friday!!! How are you? 

Any plans? Any weekend plans? 

Any plans to work on any projects (diy, home, yard, yarn, crafts)? 

I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!! 

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:08 AM

Good Morning!  How are you? 

I am doing okay today. I just listed my mini skeins sets in my shop. Yay!  I had can't even explain how much I enjoy dyeing them up!  Maybe I will come up with many different mini skein themes and keep making them!  :)  

I am hoping to enjoy my least busiest day of the weekend. I am hoping to get some things done around the house and then go take care of my friends dogs. I will need to get a fire going this evening....cold weather is moving in. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:11 AM

DH & DS are off to a hiking trip!  I will be going to the AHG Pancake Breakfast fundraiser early tomorrow morning, then the grocery store and off to take care of my friends dogs. Sunday I will be taking care of the dogs, going to a friends church and then staying for the Safe Nights meeting. There is also an AHG meeting!  

Hoping to relax on Monday!  LOL!!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:13 AM

I am hoping to finish my Mostly Harmless shawl. I also need to soak & block it and the cowl I made.  I should wash some of my handknit socks. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:15 AM

I hope your morning is off to a fantastic start!!! 

kiweerose
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

hoping to start another angel .

some cleaning, vacuuming along with some laundry.

knitting and crocheting and needle felting in between.

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:02 PM

Doing laundry and bedding for my older son staying the night tonight.  His kiddos, the grandchildren, will be staying here all night too.  Tomorrow morning we are getting some trees cut down.  Ds will be here to help cut the wood up.  Dil is out of town for work.

Sunday after church is my youngest grandson's first birthday, there will be a small party. :)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Yay for having your son and grandchildren over and his help with getting the trees cut down.  Double yay for a party for dgs' first birthday!!!  

Quoting kary29:

Doing laundry and bedding for my older son staying the night tonight.  His kiddos, the grandchildren, will be staying here all night too.  Tomorrow morning we are getting some trees cut down.  Ds will be here to help cut the wood up.  Dil is out of town for work.

Sunday after church is my youngest grandson's first birthday, there will be a small party. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)