• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's WiPs!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:48 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 334 Total Views

Woohoo, it's Wednesday!!! 

I love hearing all about your works in progress (share pics if you can), 

what you are thinking about making, 

what is inspiring you, 

and 

what you are reading and/or watching!!!  

I hope you are having a wonderful day!  

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahapiiknit
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

crocheting another toddler slipper. Will donate the first one i crocheted and this next one.

watched Ncis and Shooter, Fresh off the Boat.

been watching some podcasts...knitting.

going to be raining day and tonight.

have a good day

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I have so many wips in various stages of progress......I am concentrating on these until I get them finished....Two pairs of socks....one for my dd and the stripey ones for me.....Cozy Shlanket mystery kal.....and a crochet stocking for A Year of Ornaments KAL/CAL I have joined. I love the idea of having lots of ornaments to share at the end of the year!  

I have been reading A Tale of Two Cities, Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham and trying to get back to my shows.

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Hello all. Emily and I are having lunch out right now. She had an easy school day. We are planning on dresser shopping. After 10 years she has out grown her baby dresser. Then it is back home to work on a couple loads of laundry, figure out what to make with beef strips and bacon, and crochet. Our weather is gray and gloomy. I really miss the sun. Well gotta run.
ahapiiknit
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:53 PM

just looked at the stocking and it hit me that i have never done a crochet sock like that.

it looks like my toddler slipper in min form , so interesting. I might try that one for a newborn sock. 

thanks for sharing.

Quoting harknessangels:

I have so many wips in various stages of progress......I am concentrating on these until I get them finished....Two pairs of socks....one for my dd and the stripey ones for me.....Cozy Shlanket mystery kal.....and a crochet stocking for A Year of Ornaments KAL/CAL I have joined. I love the idea of having lots of ornaments to share at the end of the year!  

I have been reading A Tale of Two Cities, Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham and trying to get back to my shows.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2017 at 3:11 PM

Yay for an easy school day, dresser shopping and crocheting!  Hope the sun shines in your area soon!  I can totally relate to missing the sun! 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Hello all. Emily and I are having lunch out right now. She had an easy school day. We are planning on dresser shopping. After 10 years she has out grown her baby dresser. Then it is back home to work on a couple loads of laundry, figure out what to make with beef strips and bacon, and crochet. Our weather is gray and gloomy. I really miss the sun. Well gotta run.

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a great day.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

crocheting another toddler slipper. Will donate the first one i crocheted and this next one.

watched Ncis and Shooter, Fresh off the Boat.

been watching some podcasts...knitting.

going to be raining day and tonight.

have a good day

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:08 PM

You are a busy lady when it come to crocheting and reading. My daughter reads more than do now.  I am too busy crochetingand goobed toread and fall asleep LOLOL. Right nowI am reading Vampire Fire by J.R.Rain. Love the Vampire for Hire series by him. When I get a hance I try to read but I am so tryign to get thisblanket done for her. 

Quoting harknessangels:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:08 PM

When I was crocheting it, at one point I thought it looked like a baby/toddler slipper!  :)  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

just looked at the stocking and it hit me that i have never done a crochet sock like that.

it looks like my toddler slipper in min form , so interesting. I might try that one for a newborn sock. 

thanks for sharing.

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:10 PM

Yes, we deiced since it was semester break we work ahead in some classes.   No sunshining:( No sun really make sme lazy and tired.  I so need the sun to help my moods. We had a great lunch out and did find a dresser but need Hubby to be with us to pick it up in his work van.  

Quoting harknessangels:

Yay for an easy school day, dresser shopping and crocheting!  Hope the sun shines in your area soon!  I can totally relate to missing the sun! 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Hello all. Emily and I are having lunch out right now. She had an easy school day. We are planning on dresser shopping. After 10 years she has out grown her baby dresser. Then it is back home to work on a couple loads of laundry, figure out what to make with beef strips and bacon, and crochet. Our weather is gray and gloomy. I really miss the sun. Well gotta run.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I could say I was farther along than my kiddos in A Tale of Two Cities, but I keep falling asleep....lol. I do put crocheting/knitting and yarn dyeing ahead of reading lately.  :)

Quoting DoofisDeb:

You are a busy lady when it come to crocheting and reading. My daughter reads more than do now.  I am too busy crochetingand goobed toread and fall asleep LOLOL. Right nowI am reading Vampire Fire by J.R.Rain. Love the Vampire for Hire series by him. When I get a hance I try to read but I am so tryign to get thisblanket done for her. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)