Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughts for Thursday!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

Happy Thursday!!! How are you? 

Share how your day is going here!!! 

I hope you are having a terrific one! 

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:23 AM

Good morning, I have been sleeping great since I have been sick but that could be the NyQuil at night helping with that. Our friends were coming over after school but I canceled that. I don't want them getting sick. Our plans today are school, a store trip, and relaxing. Last night i finished Emily's blanket and made a plastic bag holder. Going to take pic of the blanket once she makes her bed. Thinking tonight is more resting for me once my chores are done. Only person who gets to rest in the house when they are sick is the husband. How unfair is that?! lol Well going to get my coffee and get a shower. Have a great day all. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:32 AM

Good Morning!  I am doing okay. Still hoping the kittens come back! The sun is trying to come out!  yay! Rain showers are in the forecast later.

I am going to try and do some yoga today. I feel the need to stretch. I am also hoping to finish dd's socks...only the toe to go and make another sock yarn stocking ornament. 

I am also going to dye some speckle yarn today!  Only about 4 skeins. I am hoping this weekend to dye some more detailed colorways. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Hello!!!  Yay for getting good sleep, so important when you aren't feeling well. Sounds like a good day ahead!  I can't wait to see Emily's blanket!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning, I have been sleeping great since I have been sick but that could be the NyQuil at night helping with that. Our friends were coming over after school but I canceled that. I don't want them getting sick. Our plans today are school, a store trip, and relaxing. Last night i finished Emily's blanket and made a plastic bag holder. Going to take pic of the blanket once she makes her bed. Thinking tonight is more resting for me once my chores are done. Only person who gets to rest in the house when they are sick is the husband. How unfair is that?! lol Well going to get my coffee and get a shower. Have a great day all. 

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:16 AM

I am sorry to read about your kittens. I hope they are being safe and finding their way back. Sending my prayers and support.  I should start doing yoga. Enjoy your yoga time. I would make a mess if I tried to dye yarn. LOL. I make a mess when I color my hair LOLOL.  

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am doing okay. Still hoping the kittens come back! The sun is trying to come out!  yay! Rain showers are in the forecast later.

I am going to try and do some yoga today. I feel the need to stretch. I am also hoping to finish dd's socks...only the toe to go and make another sock yarn stocking ornament. 

I am also going to dye some speckle yarn today!  Only about 4 skeins. I am hoping this weekend to dye some more detailed colorways. 

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Yes it is. NyQuil is a good medicine to get rest when you are sick. Emily was so excited to get her blanket completly done last night. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Hello!!!  Yay for getting good sleep, so important when you aren't feeling well. Sounds like a good day ahead!  I can't wait to see Emily's blanket!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:37 PM

hope the kittens will return or that you can find them.

will continue my booties and socks.

vacuuming, cleaning things , knitting and crocheting.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Thanks, I hope they find their way back too!  I do make a mess dyeing yarn...I have shower curtain liners everywhere protecting my surfaces and floor.  LOL!  Sadly, I won't be dyeing today. I had a phone meeting with some friends for a program I help with and my dd has Theater Club in a little while. Maybe this weekend.  :)

Quoting DoofisDeb:

I am sorry to read about your kittens. I hope they are being safe and finding their way back. Sending my prayers and support.  I should start doing yoga. Enjoy your yoga time. I would make a mess if I tried to dye yarn. LOL. I make a mess when I color my hair LOLOL.  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2017 at 12:46 PM

Thanks!  Hopefully they will come back for food!  Yay for working on booties and socks!  I am going to work on my dd's socks while waiting for her during her Theater Club time this afternoon. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

hope the kittens will return or that you can find them.

will continue my booties and socks.

vacuuming, cleaning things , knitting and crocheting.

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:01 PM

Hello. I ended up working at the shelter 2 hours yesterday, mostly walking dogs.  There were 3 or 4 I really wanted to bring home.  I'm thinking about being a foster dog-parent.

It's cold and dreary today.  Got my boys until 5:00. They've had a good morning.  My mom came over and brought them batteries for their train...and candy. :)   They are getting ready for naps then maybe I'll start my blanket.  Yes I have found a pattern I want to crochet.  :)   We'll see how that goes.

Have a good day.

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Fun day planned it sounds like. We are heading out to the store now and thankfully her school is done for the day. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Thanks, I hope they find their way back too!  I do make a mess dyeing yarn...I have shower curtain liners everywhere protecting my surfaces and floor.  LOL!  Sadly, I won't be dyeing today. I had a phone meeting with some friends for a program I help with and my dd has Theater Club in a little while. Maybe this weekend.  :)

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)