Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WiP Wednesday!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:47 AM
  • 52 Replies
  • 509 Total Views

Woohoo, it's Wednesday!!!  

I love hearing all about your projects, 

and 

what you are reading and/or watching!!! 

Share pictures of your works in progress if you can! 

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:58 AM

Good morning, hope everyone is having a good start to their day. We slept in today because I forgot to set the alarm after waking up hubby at 5am.  Emily is getting ready to start school and i am going to make some siggies I have up for offer in my group.   Our weather is crazy today we are going to be mid 30 and yesterday we were mid 50s. I can't wait for the temps to be a steady temp.  Anyways, I have to add the color for yesterday on to my temp blanket. I have not made much of anything else.  I want to start another project but not sure What I want to do.  I am still working on the baby blanket I started and I know I want to try my hand at making a purse. I am not sure what kind I want to make though.  well going to get my liquid energy and start my offers. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this

been watching the Ncis and they crossed over to Ncis NOrleans so had to watch that one. 

saw a dvd

did 15 crochet heart....

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:16 AM

nice projects. 

small purse or the bigger one?

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning, hope everyone is having a good start to their day. We slept in today because I forgot to set the alarm after waking up hubby at 5am.  Emily is getting ready to start school and i am going to make some siggies I have up for offer in my group.   Our weather is crazy today we are going to be mid 30 and yesterday we were mid 50s. I can't wait for the temps to be a steady temp.  Anyways, I have to add the color for yesterday on to my temp blanket. I have not made much of anything else.  I want to start another project but not sure What I want to do.  I am still working on the baby blanket I started and I know I want to try my hand at making a purse. I am not sure what kind I want to make though.  well going to get my liquid energy and start my offers. 

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:28 AM

I am thinking of these two I ought the Wildflower one 2 years ago and I love hte african flower one.

Ravelry: African Flower bag pattern by Gunilla Karlsson

Ravelry: Wildflower Shoulder Bag pattern by Rebecca Langford

Quoting ahapiiknit:

nice projects. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:29 AM

THose hearts are awesome. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

been watching the Ncis and they crossed over to Ncis NOrleans so had to watch that one. 

saw a dvd

did 15 crochet heart....

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:02 AM

I love making purses!  Several years ago I made the granny squares purse, will see if I can find a pic.  This one is the next one on my queue.  Have you ever followed this lady on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lj4jB-VLAk

Quoting DoofisDeb:

I am thinking of these two I ought the Wildflower one 2 years ago and I love hte african flower one.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

nice projects. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

kary29
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:04 AM

Good morning.  High today only 44*.  High tomorrow and the next several days, near 70!

I've been cleaning the bedroom this morning.  A lot of sorting, pitching, recycling.  Taking a break to eat some Valentine's candy.  :)

May walk the dogs in a couple hours but it's so cold!

I finished the kid's blanket, yay!  Will try to get a pic.

DoofisDeb
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:05 AM

That is a very cute purse. Will have to keep this one in mind.  No I hardly use youtube anymore. Now that i have a kindle fire I may have to start using it again.  I have saved this link for future viewing thanks for sharing with me. 

Quoting kary29:

I love making purses!  Several years ago I made the granny squares purse, will see if I can find a pic.  This one is the next one on my queue.  Have you ever followed this lady on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lj4jB-VLAk

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Quoting ahapiiknit:

nice projects. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:58 AM

thanks...before i knew it i crocheted 15 of them while watching 2 Ncis.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

THose hearts are awesome. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

saw a dvd

did 15 crochet heart....

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:59 AM

those are nice ones to make. Have fun deciding which one to make.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Quoting ahapiiknit:

nice projects. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)