Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Tales & Tasks......

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:19 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Happy Tuesday!  How are you? 

Any plans? Anything you must tackle? 

I hope you are having a terrific day!!! 

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:46 AM

Good morning all. I am drinking my coffee and wating for it to kick in. I slept okay last night but so need my own bed. LOL.  Today will bring school, bank trip, walmart trip, and laundry getting done. Our weather is awesome again today. We are going to be in the mid 60s and near 70 all week.  Loving this weather.  Going to get more coffee and check out my groups. Have a good day. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:56 AM

Good Morning!  I am up and ready to start the day! The sun is shining even though it is going to be a bit cooler today. 

It is almost time to take my kiddos to their classes and then head over to my friends house for coffee, crochet and chatting. Then home to get a few things done before making dinner and afterward working on my projects!  

I hope you are having a terrific start to your day!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Yay for drinking coffee and the gorgeous weather!!!  Sounds like a good, but full day ahead!  Enjoy!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning all. I am drinking my coffee and wating for it to kick in. I slept okay last night but so need my own bed. LOL.  Today will bring school, bank trip, walmart trip, and laundry getting done. Our weather is awesome again today. We are going to be in the mid 60s and near 70 all week.  Loving this weather.  Going to get more coffee and check out my groups. Have a good day. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like a full day you have planned as well.  Enjoy your friend crocheting time. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am up and ready to start the day! The sun is shining even though it is going to be a bit cooler today. 

It is almost time to take my kiddos to their classes and then head over to my friends house for coffee, crochet and chatting. Then home to get a few things done before making dinner and afterward working on my projects!  

I hope you are having a terrific start to your day!!! 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:05 AM

Yeah, mostly fun things planned when running around.  Right now I am playing on the computer doing siggy challenges. Love making siggies.  Procraftinating LOLOL. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Yay for drinking coffee and the gorgeous weather!!!  Sounds like a good, but full day ahead!  Enjoy!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM

happy tues. doing fine.

when the rains stop the allergy starts.

today is another rainy day but may not be as bad as Mon. That was a 4 hr rains non stop. That was a lot. We had a lot of flood alerts on phones and tv.

lots of potholes, trees, flood streets, one levee started getting deep cracks and part of a town had to b evacuated. 

some cleanings to tackle and during the resting...some crochet and knitting.

i tried one more time to crochet an ami but it did not look like what it was supposed to be. Even my little knitting chickens look like chickens.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:34 PM

Well school wasdone in 4 hours today, walmart trip done, bank trip done and I stop by Giant eagle to pick up some Fried Chicken for dinner. They have the best fried chicken.  Now to start doing laundry again and straighten up the house.  For the pat 2 weeks i have been dong Vitamin B12 and it has really helped my energy levels and moods. I did get a chance to buy more yarn for hte temp blanket and pokemon pillow. Well, gotta find a place for all the stuff I bought at walmart.  Hope everyone is having a good day. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:38 PM

OH I have heard abort all that flooding and levee cracking. I would be so terrified.  We are getting rains at night and it stops by morning, love those kinds of rains.  We have been warmer than usual and Idont mind at all.  Have fun crocheting. I know I have 2 rows to put on my temp blanket. I ran out of yarn. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

happy tues. doing fine.

today is another rainy day but may not be as bad as Mon. That was a 4 hr rains non stop. That was a lot. We had a lot of flood alerts on phones and tv.

lots of potholes, trees, flood streets, one levee started getting deep cracks and part of a town had to b evacuated. 

i tried one more time to crochet an ami but it did not look like what it was supposed to be. Even my little knitting chickens look like chickens.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:47 PM

yes...we are ok in our location but other areas live near the streams and rivers and below the hills so they get the mudslides and flooding, etc.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

OH I have heard abort all that flooding and levee cracking. I would be so terrified.  We are getting rains at night and it stops by morning, love those kinds of rains.  We have been warmer than usual and Idont mind at all.  Have fun crocheting. I know I have 2 rows to put on my temp blanket. I ran out of yarn. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

happy tues. doing fine.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

finished something that was supposed to be another ami but turned it into another cute ami.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)