Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Sharing & Shenanigans!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:10 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

Happy Saturday!  How are you? 

Any plans? Working on any projects? 

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!!!

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:32 AM

Good Morning!  It is an overcast one here!  I need to get in gear this morning. I am meeting a friend and then we have a meeting about the homeless program in our area.....then it is off to events my teens have this afternoon.....lunch and the Escape Room. I really need to go to the grocery store sometime today or tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to relax this evening and get the first repeat done on the test knit scarf. 

I hope you all are having a great start to your day!!! 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Good morning, we are tons warmer but gray rainy day. Right now I am trying to talk hubby into making me a wood blocking system for granny squares http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/crafts/diy-blocking-station-crochet-squares/ Yes, I know I can use pins and foam knee pads. I will start with that. Plans today are chores, a few loads of laundry, finish the hexagons, and go through my material to figure out a lining for my bag I am making. Well coffee first. Have a good day.
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:52 AM
What a great productive busy day. We are rainy and overcast as well.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  It is an overcast one here!  I need to get in gear this morning. I am meeting a friend and then we have a meeting about the homeless program in our area.....then it is off to events my teens have this afternoon.....lunch and the Escape Room. I really need to go to the grocery store sometime today or tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to relax this evening and get the first repeat done on the test knit scarf. 

I hope you all are having a great start to your day!!! 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

those are nice. I have seen those on the crochet podcasts.

good on your plans. 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Good morning, we are tons warmer but gray rainy day. Right now I am trying to talk hubby into making me a wood blocking system for granny squares http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/crafts/diy-blocking-station-crochet-squares/ Yes, I know I can use pins and foam knee pads. I will start with that. Plans today are chores, a few loads of laundry, finish the hexagons, and go through my material to figure out a lining for my bag I am making. Well coffee first. Have a good day.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

glad i finished the pink,green, blue squares on the other hat Fri. Now to find another pattern to try.

may plant some cuttings.

kary29
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Clear and sunny today, yay.  Suppose to get to 55*, that will feel warmer with the sun out.

I put a load of towels in, just picking up around the house now.  We'll see what the day brings. 

Have a good one!

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:42 PM

chuckling.   I thought you knit that bobbling hat until i saw the kitten and funny sentence.

Quoting kary29:

Clear and sunny today, yay.  Suppose to get to 55*, that will feel warmer with the sun out.

I put a load of towels in, just picking up around the house now.  We'll see what the day brings. 

Have a good one!

kary29
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, no, I thought the picture was funny.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

chuckling.   I thought you knit that bobbling hat until i saw the kitten and funny sentence.

Quoting kary29:

Have a good one!

kary29
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Sat on the deck a lot today.  Hung some clothes on hangers out there to dry.  Set some of my plant starts that are in cups out on the sunny deck too.  Will be bringing them in soon before the cold night.

Made home made bread to go with spaghetti tonight.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:39 PM

oh yumm on bread. I am doing corned beef.

i planted my cuttings in containers until i get the roots.

still looking for another fair isle pattern.

Quoting kary29:

Sat on the deck a lot today.  Hung some clothes on hangers out there to dry.  Set some of my plant starts that are in cups out on the sunny deck too.  Will be bringing them in soon before the cold night.

Made home made bread to go with spaghetti tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)