Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo......

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:56 AM
  • 28 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

Happy Monday!!! How are you? 

How was your weekend? Any plans this week? 

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!!

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:10 AM

Good Morning!  I am doing pretty good so far. I have a busy day planned. I really hope to get quite a bit done around the house and go to the grocery store. 

My weekend was good!  I can't wait to see my dgds this week!  It has been too long since we have been together!  

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your day! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:50 AM

I just put my hummingbird feeders out. I think my dgd #1 and I will plant the hummingbird/butterfly flower seeds I have when she is here. 

We are swimming in eggs (I love Spring), so I am making some hardboiled eggs for salads/dh's lunch. I need to get the bread dough going in the machine. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

doing fine ...this morning felt stuffy even with the pills and spray for allergy but they do help.

laundry and cleaning of things for the week. Make a few more tunisian potholders. ...like this one. Have a good day...

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Good afternon all.Emily and I went to her last State Testing day and I can say thank goodness it is over.  Afterwards we had brunch at Bob Evans, did a bank trip, and made a trip to the library.  Now Emily is finishing school for the day and I need to get chores done. Luckly I only have vacuuming and windows to do. Dinner is in the crockpot. Our weather has turned summer like now and I am just happy the sun s shinning. Well going to check out my groups and getmy chores done.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Glad you had a good weekend.  We had a good one as well just relaxed for most of it.  When is your DGDS come over?

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am doing pretty good so far. I have a busy day planned. I really hope to get quite a bit done around the house and go to the grocery store. 

My weekend was good!  I can't wait to see my dgds this week!  It has been too long since we have been together!  

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your day! 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:26 PM

My mom putsout Hummngbirds feeders but neverplants the flowers. Does that help?  Egg saladyummy, love egg salad.  What kind of bread are you making?

Quoting harknessangels:

I just put my hummingbird feeders out. I think my dgd #1 and I will plant the hummingbird/butterfly flower seeds I have when she is here. 

We are swimming in eggs (I love Spring), so I am making some hardboiled eggs for salads/dh's lunch. I need to get the bread dough going in the machine. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Oh yeah, I have been popping pills for two weeks now cause of sinuses. I feel for you. That is a nice pot holder.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

doing fine ...this morning felt stuffy even with the pills and spray for allergy but they do help.

laundry and cleaning of things for the week. Make a few more tunisian potholders. ...like this one. Have a good day...

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

yes sometimes i am so used to one of the pills that i have to change them around.

thanks...the potholder is nice and thick.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Oh yeah, I have been popping pills for two weeks now cause of sinuses. I feel for you. That is a nice pot holder.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:38 PM

Hope the stuffiness is gone!  Love the tunisian potholder!!  What a great idea!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:42 PM

thanks....it comes and goes. I want the rains back.

thanks...yes this is a thick one . I made a knitted one but it did not work well.

Quoting harknessangels:

Hope the stuffiness is gone!  Love the tunisian potholder!!  What a great idea!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)